Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

Not that I can think of at the moment, but I’m off work early today, so I’ll be able to take a look at my circle shortly.

3 Likes

Not sure if it’ll go anywhere, but I got some numbers based on where I’d put the circle on a clock (won’t be able to use a picture, it has newer regenerations of the Doctor on it). Counted where the squares with cut outs land as possible hours, will try looking at the pages.

4 Likes

Okay, so, we sending the message with the loop?

Edit: I see nothign new and no questions to add, so message sent as above. Off to sleep now, see ya all in the morning for the reply.

9 Likes

Atleast we’re getting somewhere and not getting too stuck on things. Hopefully we can find the next puzzle piece soon.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Beat me to it

3 Likes

Yup. I’m a ninja. :wink:
(Totally didn’t steal that line off like a dozen Mounties)

4 Likes

Crazy day, eh? Doesn’t smell good to me. Seems like trouble on thier end.

3 Likes

The replies are getting shorter…
I am starting to doubt everything on their end is as okay as Augie would like us to believe…

6 Likes

I’m starting to think that the 18 day count down wasn’t such a bad idea. We need to solve this as fast as possible. But even if we do solve this don’t we still have another 3 fragments to go before we get the final key? I’m not sure we have that much time available to us

4 Likes

I’m still hoping Im wrong on the 18 day count. And I have to agree the we need to solve this as fast as possible, but we need the other piece… Also, I’m wondering what happened that made it that he couldn’t say right away, sounds either really important or really bad.

3 Likes

I haven’t been able to stop thinking about the sketch that Sullivan made in the messages he left for us, since it came into my head.

Everything he left for us - all the lore, the history - and he just decided to doodle in his journal while he’s explaining his grand master plan?

Pffft.

I’m waiting to hear back from Deirdre about it. Hopefully she’s not too busy to copy it for us.

Honestly, I just want to see the whole picture. There’s so much that we don’t know about Sullivan, about Fletcher Dawson, the Council.

And Deirdre has her own role to play, that we don’t understand.

We call ourselves the Mountaineers, but I often feel that we know so little about what that really means, and I wonder that it’s all getting lost in the haze of puzzle madness and worry for the Book.

14 Likes

Hey guys! WOAH!! I’ve been gone for a week and look at everything that’s happened! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Desperately trying to catch up with everything

7 Likes

Maybe that doodle is the center of those two pages?

4 Likes

Welcome back, you got here just in time! It looks like we are going to need all the brilliant minds we can muster.

7 Likes

Is there a picture of the sketch?

4 Likes

She can’t take pictures of his journal, but she said she’d copy it if we needed it.

8 Likes

Finally have another desk shift, so I put a clock in the middle of each page (sharing for convenience) and made a new circle to fiddle with things.

I tried taping the circle together in a different configuration than what I originally laid out (as far as which big letters are legible when assembled). It looked like some of it could potentially say something (or nothing, likely as not, but you never know). The order, starting at 09:08 on the circle, reads LRAETVERIARDTOMANTPOSTNE. It could just be because it looks like words, but after a bit of Googling it looks like TOMANT is actually something in French (present participle of a verb that means “divide into different volumes”). VERIARD could also be VERIART or possibly VERIARE if those turn out to be something (VERI has to do with truth/reality, so maybe?).

8 Likes

I have been mulling over remaking my hoop to see if there is a way to configure it better, maybe I didn’t follow the “Equal over and under” direction (I don’t remember the exact wording) well enough, was this the most “word like” combination you found?

6 Likes

I think the direction just said “overlap equal times and tape.” I was assuming that there would have been another instruction if the order of overlap was significant, but I’d love to see if you come up with anything!

5 Likes