Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

I think this is really bad idea. Well it could work as a lie, if Augie ever does meet up with Ascender later on and asks, well they will know we lied.

4 Likes

Will we be around that long for it to reach Ascender?

3 Likes

We must tread carefully as even stepping on the smallest butterfly can have a monumental impact on the future.

3 Likes

That’s it though, if we are, then they find out and we’re in a pickle; if not, not alot of harm will come out of it other than the mystery.

3 Likes

Asking about Ascender is one thing, but there isn’t really a reason to pretend he showed up on our doorstep as someone we’ve never heard of. He’s been mentioned a few times by Augie in previous messages (it’s how we know he’s out looking for Mounties to begin with), so we already know he knows him.

6 Likes

I think it’s more trying to avoid that subject entirely if possible. Because sure we don’t have to pretend we don’t know him, but if we say something he can check, we’re in deep water if he does check

4 Likes

Do we have a draft for today’s message?

4 Likes

No we don’t yet but we should ask him if they have been able to make any progress on the now page

3 Likes

Let’s ask, as @Rimor said, on the pages progress and if Augie’s heard anything back from, was it Ascender he was going to ask if we could help with the puzzle? All the names are becoming confusing.

4 Likes

We should also probably include our progress?

2 Likes

Sorry, snoozing on the job it seems! Let’s see what we can do here, though there’s not really much to say after yesterday’s excitement…

"Hey Augie!
Nim back again. Thanks for your concern, but I was just really tired from trying to get the page solved. But seriously, don’t go worrying about us! We’re all fine here.

Anyway, how’s the progress coming with the ‘Now’ page for you? Wondering if you guys can find anything we missed. Right now, looks to me like we’re waiting for something…

Have you heard more from Tink or Ascender? Hoping everyone’s okay, especially after what you said happened with Tink.

Regards,
Nim"

17 Likes

I say send it to print!

7 Likes

we want to send this on the hour, or wait a little (say till 5/5:30) to send? Just in case something comes or we find something to add?

3 Likes

Id say wait an hour incase anything pops up

4 Likes

Even though I wasn’t for it, it seems a good idea now to wait a little afterwards. Everything seems alright, maybe ask how the rest of the 94 Mountiees are holding up?

4 Likes

OKay, looks like there’s nothing to add except the question about the group, sending it now…

edit: sent

12 Likes

Forgive the wierd colour

9 Likes

So we do need more… Maybe Present or better yet Here?

4 Likes

I’ve been expending on what you’ve done and substitued the words for the numbers on the bottom of the page:
a) Way Conjure into doctor box box
b) conjure escaped man silver
c) box way the silver

I also did the same for the page that came with ‘Then’ and got the following words and substitution:

They
the
sand
I
into
silver
called

a)The sand into they I I
b) Sand - man called
c) I the called silver

5 Likes

If it involves the Sandman could it mean sleep?

3 Likes