Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

We could turn it in something funny, like space or Utah.
Edit: Yes, I realize it’s rhetorical.

7 Likes

I think the safest option would be to just say something vague

3 Likes

Whelp. We have both halves, so there’s no reason not to try and do some figuring out ourselves.

And I agree that his “where have you been” question was rhetorical, the same way you’d ask if someone did something really nice or significant for you, and you asked, “Where have you been my whole life?”

Doesn’t require a serious answer. But let’s see if we have something more to offer him.

All thanks to Thoth that DG was able to find something.

The thought has also occurred to me that although many of the locations didn’t work this time, they might at a later time. Something to bear in mind in case it becomes an issue in the future.

14 Likes

So did we get much further with the puzzle?

2 Likes

Both were finished, I don’t know if anything else happened except for telling Augie.

3 Likes

What was the result for the now page?

3 Likes

Also I just created an Inception.

6 Likes

So we just need two clocks one for then and one for now!

3 Likes

I tried sentence number:word number before bed last night, some of the sentences are just too short.
My shift isn’t at a desk today, so I won’t be able to do much during the work day.

3 Likes

l wouldn’t worry too much. I think we have to wait for them to finish their half of the puzzle now. We did ours and ended up with a circle that says ‘This is the present timeline’. It’s not unusual for the Council’s clues to change, especially during electronic transfers.

My gut feeling is they’re going to a end up with a different looking loop when they do theirs. Then we’ll have 2 loops for 2 pages and we can proceed.

5 Likes

I noticed there are ten times, and the numbers on the bottom of the Now page go up to ten. I tried the line:word thing again and sorted the times chronologically and in order of the circle starting with the beginning of the messages.
Hopefully there are some more instructions once they have a look at it, or someone else is able to make more sense of it.

This is what I did, if anyone wants to poke at it:

Circle order (starting with 09:08):
(no word)
Doctor
Way
Conjure
Box
Into
Man
Silver
The
Escaped

Chronological order:
Silver
Man
Into
(no word)
Conjure
Way
Doctor
Box
Escaped
The

The circle order seems to make a little more sense if only because the one without a word falls on 1, which doesn’t show up in the Now page numbers.

7 Likes

Very interesting that Silver is one of the words given what we’ve learned from Sullivan about the path of Silver being behind the Storm. Might be a coincidence, but I think you’re onto something there.

4 Likes

Way is in the mix as well, that’s part of what made me think it worth sharing.

3 Likes

Sorry, slightly confused how you got these words (may be that my brain still isn’t functioning from trying to stay up yesterday to help). Did you put a clock in the center of the page? Or is there somethign I’m missing?

3 Likes

I put line on the page for the hour, word in the line for the minute, adjusted the ones past 12 to their pm counterpart (ex: 20:09 to 08:09pm) and looked AM times up on the page that came with Then and PM on page that came with Now.

4 Likes

I’ve noticed if you take the word from the bottom and use it with the word on top and switch to top bottom you get a semi sentence: The doctor escape way conjure man into box

4 Likes

Well that’s a reference and a half!

2 Likes

We can also mention Ascender in the next post since didnt Aug say Ascender went looking for the missing Mounties? We could say “A person looking for fellow Mounties came to our lodge today, he said his name was Ascender. Do you know him?”

3 Likes

Hasn’t he already mentioned Ascender to us? I thought we’d offered to help him if he wanted…

4 Likes

I would avoid doing that, since Augernon could always just ask Ascender about it later, being contemporaries, and then we’ll be caught in a pretty solid lie.

10 Likes