Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

how did you do that?

5 Likes

Once we had both pages I realized it was a trigraph cipher

5 Likes

Are perhaps those the number of letters in each word of the final sentences?

3 Likes

In addition to my earlier post, I can’t confirm until we get the clocks obviously, but my gut is saying make the long line of text a circle or a “hoop” which would allow us to cut out the dashes. Because the dashes all line up with each other. And makes it circular like a clock

9 Likes

That’s how it looked when I joined July 30th

4 Likes

Yes, when the times are overlapped, all of the dashed cut-outs line up, and the beginning and end pieces overlap. And the instructions do specifically say to tape it…

7 Likes

Woah! thats a cool badge

3 Likes

I agree, the book looks much worse then it did in the last few weeks.

3 Likes

I committed to the hoop:

12 Likes

does it say anything?

3 Likes

Same thing that it said it as the straight line @Ashburn found. But I am just hoping this helps us use it with the clocks… Whenever we happen to get those

6 Likes

If we haven’t sent a message already, I think we should let Augie know about the progress we’ve made up to this point, just in case some progress we’ve made does cause something else to appear in those blank spaces, like Endri mentioned. If not, at least the 94 Mounties won’t be tearing their hair out looking for the second half of the puzzle. Maybe they’ll have an idea what to do with it?

11 Likes

Hey guys, just to check into your theories, I looked at a screenshot I took of the Book back on June 1:

Mary and Aether’s infiltration occurred on May 31, so we can safely say the picture is the state of the Book right as it was destroyed. I compared it to a picture I took of the book today and it seems to be at the same level of degradation.

8 Likes

Well the question is then did @Nimueh go to sleep? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If she has i would be glad to type it out for her

2 Likes

I think she might have? She mentioned earlier that it was getting late for her. :worried:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure she clocked out a couple hours ago…

4 Likes

I can write up a draft of what we did today, if that seems prudent? I don’t want to break Augie’s trust, but this just seems like pretty crucial information that could open up the next step in solving this fragment.

6 Likes

Nim has mentioned you to him Viviane, you wouldn’t be a complete stranger. Maybe just reassure him Nim is okay?

10 Likes

Whether as Nimueh or not, we should definitely send some sort of update, we made some significant headway and we can’t waste a communication (not to mention Augie being so worried right now, not hearing from the new Mounties might make it worse).

5 Likes