Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

Oh…I was just looking at the ones that were visible when it was woven…

3 Likes

No, all the times are on top of each other, but the dashes are all on top of one another as well (except for the one from the Now page between 20:19 and 09:08).

I tried overlapping differently to see if the smaller letters read differently, just extra letters at the beginning instead of the end, and “line” and “clocks” aren’t completed the other way. I’ll see if the larger letters will make any sense other ways, since all the smaller ones will read the same.

4 Likes

Just a new update on the BoB, well it’s gotten worse.

5 Likes

Are you sure?!

2 Likes

that was how it looked to me a while ago

4 Likes

what about the 1-5 numbers on each strip?

3 Likes

That was how I got the weaves to give me the first two messages.

3 Likes

Also what does it mean by use the clocks? Are those the times on the notes?

2 Likes

ah. okay. hm… cut the dashes use the clocks.

use the clock times?
… this is difficult

5 Likes

Maybe we do put a clock in the holes on the pages, and something about the squares with dashes will tell us how to read it?

4 Likes

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/fragment-13-official-letters-from-the-past-working-title/1301/205?u=rimor

Will this help?

3 Likes

Last time we did a “paper craft” puzzle in fragment 9 the blank circles filled in once we answered certain questions. Maybe the same will happen here when we’ve reached a certain milestone?

11 Likes

The blank circles do seem mysteriously clock-shaped to me…

6 Likes

how many prior to noon times do we have? and how many after noon?

3 Likes

Four before noon, six after.

My desk shift is done for the night, but I’ll bring the pieces home and keep working on it.

4 Likes

place the times after noon in the now page and find those words.

place the times before noon in the then page and find those.

we need to figure out the numbers on the now page too

3 Likes

Do we know what the letter number combos on the now square is, I circled it in red. Or did I miss something

5 Likes

try using those with the clocks on the pages?

4 Likes

I just used them to solve the cipher on the “Then” page. I guess it was there as a helper in case we got mired?

5 Likes

I am playing around with it and have your shape as well, but can we make it a circle?

5 Likes