Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

You know what else is weaved? Wool! Also I hope the stuff she found is related to the “now” page we’re missing!

10 Likes

From Deirdre:

I just got back from Central Park (I went to the library this morning.) Nothing new showed up for you guys…

However, on the train home I found a pocket in the back of the journal that I know wasn’t there before. I don’t know when it appeared but it wasn’t there yesterday morning. I’m pretty sure the pages inside are for the mountaineers.

I’m running back to the brownstone now (to my trusty scanner.) Will post a blog update since I can’t attach files in comments. Hope this helps.

14 Likes

Is the message still being sent?

3 Likes

I think we’re waiting to see if Deeds has anything for us

4 Likes

Not yet, I want to see want we get from the journal. If it’s the other page, we cant try and solve it before we send the message. That should certainly calm Augie down! Though if it looks like we’re taking ages, one of you guys may need to send it as it’s getting late here and I’m not good on little sleep lol.

7 Likes

We gotchu! Someone here can take over if need be!

3 Likes

I’ll be up till the early hours over here so I can send it if need be

3 Likes

It’s gonna be a late night.

http://www.deedsdone.co.uk/2017/07/25/for-the-mountaineers/

10 Likes

Wooohooo! The last clue!!! So we need to edit the reply to tell him we have it. Should we also send it to him?

4 Likes

I’m thinking we can get it done before we send him the pages. I have faith in us!

Edit: Grabbing somethign to keep me going for a bit while we take a look at this.

7 Likes

Great job everyone who sent DG locations! :medal_military:

11 Likes

Awesome work everyone!
Lets get cracking!!

5 Likes

Just so we have everything in one place

5 Likes

It looks like we will need to glue and cut on this too

4 Likes

Can you post the last 2 pictures also?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Beat me to it!

3 Likes

So past is horizontal and present is vertical. That makes a lot more sense now that we have all the pieces

4 Likes

“Cut into strips on solid lines. Past horizontal. Vertical Present. Weave the timelines together.”

5 Likes

Hope you guys have printers handy, cause I don’t. Gonna have to go hand drawn it…

5 Likes