Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

I feel like I am starting to sound like a bit of a broken record, but reminders are always good, maybe? Again, we don’t need to send right at 4:00PM EST. We should be able to wait (I know a number of you are antsy in case I am wrong, which is a possibility). But if we need a yay or nay from Deirdre, I don’t think we need to worry about sending the message at 5:00 or 6:00.

And I love the suggestion @Robert. I think that should definitely be in our message back

14 Likes

I second @Remus and @Robert’s sentiments. I updated my comments to DG’s blog, but haven’t seen any sort of response. Hopefully that means she’s working on one of her beautifully written blog posts, relaying some helpful information from Sullivan!

10 Likes

I agree with you that we might not have to send the message at exactly 4pm, but if we are wrong, we wasted a day and put the 94s in further danger.

8 Likes

We don’t have anything to tell them anyway. So no day wasted.

8 Likes

If we don’t have anything to ask/tell about the current fragment, are there loose ends on previous fragments that they could help us wrap up?

5 Likes

I agree with Robert. Even if we don’t have anything to tell Augie about the fragment, we can at least send something to ease his fears. We don’t know how many days we have left before The Storm takes the 94s, so we should try to send something each time. Maybe something Augie responds with can help us, give us new information about the Storm.

9 Likes

Have we asked him for any more info on the benefactor? Maybe we won’t get anything else, but a little more information could also help us figure out where to go next

3 Likes

I know that DG said it didn’t seem relevant, but did we ever pursue this further?

10 Likes

No we never did. Maybe it has a use somewhere. Well remembered.

4 Likes

I’m just hoping that we have overlooked something that we can leap on while we wait to see if DG has had any luck, to be honest.

6 Likes

Maybe something happens on the 18th day?

3 Likes

The end of the 94 Mounties?

2 Likes

I have a feeling it is a reference to the Council of the 18 Gates, but that is an interesting thought as well

9 Likes

I would really rather it be the Council than something happening on the 18th day.

6 Likes

But the question is, what are we going to do? We can now send a message to Augie, yet I see nothing much worth saying other than trying to calm his fear. Maybe we should work on this 18 day principle though, and try to make sure we get the next page before then. Should help provide a little focus, but if it proves we have longer then all the better for us :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I say send the positive, supportive message and let him know now we’re working on it. Radio silence on our end may make him think we’ve fallen victim to the Storm - best to keep clear messages flowing.

11 Likes

Maybe just throw in an ask about anything in particular that stuck out to him and his group…like something that didn’t quite fit with their work that they never figured out. Maybe we can help make sense of it.

Edit: or if someone who worked on earlier fragments remembers anything like that on our end (something that we never figured out all the way) we could ask if they figured it out?

4 Likes

How’s this then?

"Hi Augie!
We’re still working on getting that next page. We’ve had a couple of ideas we’re looking at, as well as contacting our own past benefiactor to see if they have anythign for us. I’m sure between us we’ll get somethin soon.

Hey, don’t you go worrying too much now! A wise person once told me to “Trust the flow of magiq” and I think they’re right. Try the spell we sent. So far we’re completely unaffected over here, and I know you guys will come out of whatever’s happening there okay too. If we find anything who guys can use against whatever is going on there, we’ll send that along too.

We can do this!
Nim"

9 Likes

Hang on, I’m not sending that yet, Deirdre just replied that she found something! Looks like I may be in for a long night…

9 Likes

thinsg for me to make copies of!
and then use to weave the bits together!
wooo!

7 Likes