Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

Same here or i might use the long process of cropping and pasting on word!

2 Likes

I wonder what all the numbers on the bottom of the now page mean

3 Likes

Printer is on my list of needed things. Let me know if I can be of service in other ways.

5 Likes

And we’re supposed to be the high tech modern Mounties! :joy:

5 Likes

No printer access here either…but I’m here if anything else needs doing

4 Likes

i literally hand drew and cut mine to pieces

6 Likes

I’m doing that now lol

3 Likes

spitballing a bit here, waiting for some weaving results, but could the numbers at the bottom of the page relate to whatever goes in the hole? like, if it is a clock, could they be times?

Edit: Also is there a doc for roman numerals? Because we should mark down the new set as well.

3 Likes

i tried weaving based on times, but given that a few of them on each page have the same times, im not sure what to do here.

3 Likes

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/roman-numerals-a-cipher/31

2 Likes

If you do a standard weave, do either set of letters (the main ones or the smaller ones) in each square spell anything? If the instruction just said weave together, I would tend to think there isn’t anything unusual about the weaving pattern

Edit: I would also lean towards the smaller set of letters, since those are in two orientations so they’d be easier to read if one is vertical and one is horizontal…

3 Likes

Also, even for a standard weave, there would be two possible outcomes, depending if you chose to go over or under on the first strip you use. So if one doesn’t output anything, maybe the other way will?

Edit: Apologies for the spam…but could the dotted lines indicate the correct weave pattern?

4 Likes

Damn, weaving paper is hard! So fiddly!

7 Likes

Any idea on the a., b., c., and numbers on the Now page? I was thinking it might be sequence but I am struggling to come up with a viable pattern

3 Likes

Maybe it’s part of the key for the Roman numerals? Though probably not

2 Likes

OKay, sorry for how grainy it is, but I got some photos of two standard weaves.

5 Likes

It makes no sense. Could this be another cypher or am I missing something? I don’t think this is gonna be a standard weave, we might have to get creative

2 Likes

Okay, I don’t think I’m going to be much more help tonight… Maybe we should just send the pages to Augi and see what they make of them?

9 Likes

I printed them out and will give it a try too. I’m thinking maybe we have to solve the bottom of the Now page for some sort of instruction? Like we did with the Then page?

And I think that’s a good idea @Nimueh!

3 Likes

Maybe Im wrong, but this looks like a different setup than the first one. Why? The letters are all at different angles.

3 Likes