Fourth Fragment: The Secret Mission Part Two

I’m gonna try 646-882-7833 as soon as it hits seven, and I’ll try to record the call too.

Edit: and I checked the laws in my state and new york, both have one person consent laws and I’ll be the consenting person :wink:

5 Likes

I guess that decides it then, but we can’t be too far behind. Anybody want to post about the unicorn tapestries and their connection to the story? Or at least start the conversation. I’ll do it if no one else wants too :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll do it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Go for it Brendon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You sure? I don’t mind stepping back on this one

2 Likes

Let’s try and make it a bit less suspicious and sudden :stuck_out_tongue: Looking at you @Revenir :wink:

2 Likes

No - that’s cool. Go for it. I should be heading to bed anyway! LOL Damn The Devoted and this wild goose chase for recking my sleep!

3 Likes

Hey, there’s nothing suspicious about dogs wearing people clothes! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lol, I do think we should do this a bit more smoothly, if possible.

4 Likes

Of course of course, what was I thinking :laughing:

2 Likes

Posted, hopefully it fits

2 Likes

Great job, now to put in my doubting response that is usually wrong (:<

2 Likes

Phewf, that will definitely throw The Devoted off our scent :wink: hahaha

2 Likes

Nyeheheheh! They will never suspect a thiinng ;D

2 Likes

Got a promising one!

646-883-1033 - ring … Automated robot voice: “The number you have called cannot be reached with your current method. Please find the correct method and try again 2pm 7pm 10pm.”

5 Likes

That has to be it!

2 Likes

PPFFFFF ROBERT?? A promising one?? This is IT! With only a minute to spare!! Lux, you can record it right?? Call in! Somebody!

5 Likes

Sooo…Call back in two minutes, then? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I can give it a call and see what happens in 1 minute - unless someone who can record it wants to do it!

2 Likes

Anyone else dying to figure out how we get 3 from the Runaway Skyscraper. I mean obviously you did it, great job!! But I really want to know where the 3 comes from haha. And also what the correct method is… if calling back right at 7 doesn’t work

2 Likes

I tried and nothing - just the same message as Robert.

2 Likes