Fourth Fragment: The Secret Mission Part Three

That sucks. We have to stay ahead of the Devoted!

2 Likes

@OracleSage - I didnā€™t say this in public, of course, but following up on some extra stuffā€¦

During the second trial, we were all contacted in a private message by @Reader who gave us some documents the Devoted were keeping from us and informed us the Devoted were planning to betray us. Those documents helped us solve the cloister puzzle and we moved onto the next trial. We solved the third trial, a story puzzle that involved piecing together phone numbers and finding a location. At the end of the third trial, we were led to three phone booths and ended up getting a message from Brandon. Now weā€™re calling the number we got and trying to figure out whatā€™s next. And now you should be caught up!

4 Likes

Okay @CCon and I can go.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll try to look during school. Just kidding Iā€™ll check later.

4 Likes

Iā€™m excited for tonight, finally this fragment will be over and we donā€™t have to worry about the devoted anymore, or at least, I hope we donā€™t.

5 Likes

Iā€™m excited too for tonight.

I have been pondering what 10/29 really means though. We know thatā€™s the day Brandon left his answering machine message telling his parents he was leaving. We really donā€™t know how long it took him to go from there toā€¦well wherever he is now. Maybe he did it the same day, maybe it took a few days, or even weeks.

Itā€™s possible tonight is just the beginning of another journey.

4 Likes

It was a few months after he disappeared that his body was found.

4 Likes

Looks like im going to miss this as usual. Hope whoever goes keeps safe, and kick some Devoted assā€¦ figurattively of course.

3 Likes

Yeah. I understood your reasons for leaving this out.:grinning:

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait to. And than I get to go on another trip tomorrow to 42st. Public Library. Maybe Iā€™ll grab some books while Iā€™m there.

5 Likes

Will someone be ready to record the 10:00 call? I can never hear what he says very clearly.

3 Likes

Ready and willing. I canā€™t really record but i type fast.

6 Likes

I will be ready in T minus 1 hour and 4 minutes to record the call.

5 Likes

Iā€™m gonna try to record it

6 Likes

Just a reminder for everyone (and myself) the number is: 646-854-9330

6 Likes

Everybody ready? Four minutesā€¦

6 Likes

Yep. Super ready

5 Likes

Iā€™m here. Ready for a night of puzzle solving. Letā€™s do this, friends.

5 Likes

10pm. Letā€™s go.

4 Likes

Has it started? Where do I go?

2 Likes