Fourth Fragment: The Secret Mission Part Three

Here is the 7pm call for any who missed it.

So I guess our new countdown is from 10pm tonight to 10pm tomorrow…?

3 Likes

I’m inclined to go with @Robert’s theory that it’s 10pm tomorrow, given that it was 2pm yesterday, 7pm tonight… we’re on the final path leading to the 29th.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s a good point. That’d be a good thing, too, seeing as we still need to get the 10pm and 2pm messages before whatever tasks we’re given on the final day.

2 Likes

Patience and fortitude? That’s the library.

7 Likes

Sounds to me like you have to be at the New York Library when the doors open (unlock) on the morning/day of the 29th

EDIT: Just looked, it opens at 10 AM on Saturdays. 10 pm to 10 am

6 Likes

So we will have from 10pm when we get the crucial information til 10am when it opens. Who’s up for an all nighter?

5 Likes

Count me in :grinning:

5 Likes

You know I’m down.

5 Likes

Count me in!

5 Likes

@Endri Where?

3 Likes

@H3RM3S, right now it seems like it’s the 42nd Street NY Public Library. 10am on Saturday the 29th.

5 Likes

Okay. I’ll ask @CCon That’s pretty close to my house. I’ll see if he’s up for it. I hope it’s not to early to him.

3 Likes

For another disk I’m guessing, or am I off and just dumb.

2 Likes

Honestly, we’re not sure what you’re looking for yet. I believe that’s what we have to figure out from 10pm til 10am. Hopefully by the time you show up to the library, we’ll know what you’re looking for.

5 Likes

Cool. I’ll check back in in the morning before school if anything changes.

5 Likes

Awesome blossom! I guess we just wait until 10 tomorrow? I can pull an all nighter since it’ll be friday. This is great! We are so close to getting the next fragment!

5 Likes

So I’ll do another livestream on saturday. Yay!

6 Likes

You guys be careful, okay? Hopefully the Devoted aren’t aware of the library, but you never know. If you notice anyone suspicious then you should jet out of there immediately. Safety first!

3 Likes

They know what @H3RM3S and @CCon look like now, so they may be keeping track of them. Thankfully it doesn’t seem they know Cole. Like @Revenir says, leave immediately if you think you are in danger. We need to open the book but we can’t be having people dying or getting hurt because of it. CCon seems like a tough enough person, so hopefully you’ll be able to defend yourselves if it comes down to that, Reader did say they would start using unethical methods of getting what they want. Let’s all be careful in the coming days.

3 Likes

Tried calling since it’s 10pm and didn’t get anything new. I’ll try to be around for the 2pm time just in case, but I’m guessing we won’t get anything further for a bit.

4 Likes