Fourth Fragment: The Secret Mission Part Three

Yeah, the first one we found (I don’t remember when) and the one that was changed on Brandon’s memorial page.

2 Likes

I know this person’s post shows two, apparently one was of King Rabbits? That’s what I assume the KR means.
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/brandon-lachmann-the-fourth-fragment-general/147/38?u=thebellsareringing

Edit: Just looked closer at the two images. The “ghost text” seems to be the exact same. Maybe @luxisdead could try using their bootleg photoshop to make the words a little clearer?

4 Likes

Wow, you found that quickly! I knew someone had done that, but was dreading the prospect of having to go back through all those posts to find something. Well done Bells!

3 Likes

Meanwhile. Unfortunately I can’t download Lux’s archive at work because they block google drive, and my phone laughed at me when I tried to email a 200mb file as an attachment.

If anyone is looking into the archive, could you please post the file names of the original Brandon voicemails with the times in them. Thank you.

2 Likes

I got it, but well… From what I saw… All of them say 3:33PM. I could’ve sworn one of them said 9:30AM at one point on the original page but maybe I’m crazy. The Devoted did say that the files could change, so maybe that’s what happened? I dunno.

2 Likes

Here’s all the file names with times in them, @Robert:
BL101186_trial1_1_100120_3.33PM_1
BL101186_trial1_1_100335_3.33PM_1
BL101186_trial1_1_101186.3.33PMEST
BL101186_trial1_1_101986.3.33PMEST
BL101186_trial1_1_102486.3.33PMEST
BL101186_trial1_1_1001256_3.33PM_1
BL101186_trial1_1_z1a_3.33PMEST
And all of them say 3:33. Is there some other significance to that time?

Also does anybody remember the initial “glass report” audo file? Does anyone have the original? Just seeing is maybe there was a time or date with it.

3 Likes

@Robert is clearly the real MVP here cause he also posted this, which may help us, although this was before it apparently changed to KR’s version:
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/brandon-lachmann-the-fourth-fragment-general/147/42?u=thebellsareringing

4 Likes

Thanks for the file listing. Not as exciting as I hoped, but I’ll file it away and hope it’s useful later.

2 Likes

I also listened to all the audio files, here’s all the dates said:
Feb. 9th 1986
May 1st 1986
Sep. 21st 1986
Oct. 19th 1986
Oct. 22nd 1986
Maybe it helps. I’m looking for anything at this point.

2 Likes

The text may be the same, but what text we can see is different. Look above the line “Susan and Jim Lachmann”
(edit) Brandon said something last night about the spaces in between

3 Likes

That might just be it @Leigha! Maybe we should try and compile everything we can see between the two documents.

2 Likes

Guys the more I look at these, the more they are looking like a palimpsest
Like there was originally this coded message written on the page, and then it was “scrubbed” away and the news article was written over it. I don’t know how that helps us, but I think that’s what we’re looking at.

We need someone who’s really good with photoshop or gimp.

2 Likes

Building on that, I’m trying to make the words more visible but its not really working out haha

@luxisdead we need your assistance!

3 Likes

I found this really good article oh how to uncover a palimpsest using photoshop, but I don’t even have photoshop, much less know how to use it. Maybe someone else can use it to try and get it clearer.
http://www.diamm.ac.uk/about/technical-overview/digital-restoration/

2 Likes

Trying to tweak it now. No guarantees I can do it, but I’ll try.

5 Likes

I tried some more but I’m just coming up with pixelated, messy, black and white nonsense. Hopefully you all have more luck with it.

2 Likes

Okay, below are the two articles. One from KR and the other from Susan Lachman (Brandon’s mom). I tweaked them as best I could to make out the words underneath. They are pixelated to all get out, but there is clearly something there. I can make out several letters, but no words. I’m hoping someone with better eyes and a better screen can see something I can’t.

2 Likes

To me those words look to be backwards or inverted seeing as what looks like capital leters on the right side instead of the left

2 Likes

So I’ve been calling that number all day and now it has the message I heard from Brandon last night. 646-854-9330

5 Likes

All I could clearly see was these little bits, but it doesn’t actually mean anything.

The faded text says “f clues has led to the body of” which is starting to make me think that this is nothing at all. Same goes with this one

Faded text says “brandon intended”
And this one

This one says “admit their son had been”. Its all lines from the actual text on Susan’s document, probably in the same position.
Maybe these few little bits aren’t the ones we are supposed to see, they show up in white between the letters, the rest are showing up in that weird brownish color.

Edit: Just looked at some of the other text, just this one though.

Looks like “siltaroin nL sutailasutael” whatever that means

2 Likes