FOUND: Fragment Twelve: Into Hell - Aorthora

It’s doing the same thing for me. Has the KS website changed at all (the Cagliostro or the butterfly)?

4 Likes

I don’t think cags site is down. I was on their webmail a bit ago. Ks site main page is up. But we can’t see internal pages now.

The devoteds page seems okay.

3 Likes

Aethenaeum is still up. I just tried going to the Cagliostro site and it gave me an error, but for some reason going to the email server still works?

Man, I thought I’d archived things well, but now I’m regretting all the things I didn’t screenshot. :dizzy_face:

9 Likes

So, fun story - all of the book of briars fragments pages are broken, too. They just redirect back to the BoB homepage.

8 Likes

That was where I was guessing Aether would send the data. If that’s not the case, then perhaps it is located in the glitched imagery shown in the last video?

5 Likes

Found it. Watch YouTube & Vimeo videos frame by frame | Watch Frame by Frame

Aorthora, and that page lives!

edit: 13:42:30 c an’t screenshot with wiggling 18 month old

9 Likes

10 Likes

Great find!

4 Likes

Did anyone else just get super sad when they just checked their email and didnt see an announcement we found the fragment? No, me neither,

…I’m not crying. You’re crying! shut up

9 Likes

I did just check, and I was… a little crushed.

Definitely not crying, though.

6 Likes

Wow that creepy red background sure is comforting.

Man, I think this is the first time I’ve felt bad about us finding a fragment… :sob:

10 Likes

I leave to ride a horse and all the things happen lol

8 Likes

So no new assessment seems present on the guide. We may be on our own. do the constellations line up in any way? maybe form a single outline of something?

6 Likes

Does anyone have pics of all the constellations?

2 Likes

<> Galifanx frag 9 Gladitor frag 10 Durkonos frag 11

Aothora frag 12

5 Likes

Maybe we should put these bad boys in a new thread?

9 Likes

The number of dots maybe? In the order they were found tacked into url?

2 Likes

Well, I haven’t been here in a while, but I wanted to just say good job to everyone involved.

It isn’t over yet. We can still finish this.

9 Likes

Well at least some good came out of today. Our spell worked and we finished fragment 12!

2 Likes

Slowly going through all of this, and I must say it is a rollercoaster of emotions. Good job everyone!! And we can band together and we can move through this. I believe in us

10 Likes