FOUND: Fragment Twelve: Into Hell - Aorthora

The Storm came for them… and not us. Because they were centralized? Or because they found something that will lead us to the 12th Fragment?

3 Likes

checked youtube, the video still says “processing” on the backend. keep trying and i’ll see if I can grab it.

5 Likes

The storm came for them, in the presence of Teddy, who has something in his head.

5 Likes

So Marty called someone Alison… Was Climber @AlisonB? That would explain why she was so much quicker than the rest of us at times, that’s for darn sure. We need to buy that gal a drink for what she went through.

6 Likes

Can we assume that that final fragment of Portencia is the key, then? Why else would the Storm come down on them? Why would it bother?

Unless it’s in the data that Aether stole.

3 Likes

this work?

5 Likes

Teddy said the last piece was in his head

2 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking, @Robert.

4 Likes

Perfectly @Bash cheers :beers:

2 Likes

The final piece of Portencia, I heard. But that assumes that that’s related directly to Fragment 12, is what I meant. There’d be no other reason for the Storm to move on them so suddenly, unless Marty and Aether were close to something that would seal the deal on Fragment 12.

5 Likes

Um guys…this is bad.

6 Likes

What happened to it?!

The Storm? Did… did the Storm do this??

2 Likes

For the record. I didn’t do it! I have witnesses!

5 Likes

Oh, crap.

2 Likes

Oh my god, the book! What the heck happened to it?!

There’s got to be something we can do. Some way to pick up the pieces.

2 Likes

I’m almost through with the audio

3 Likes

Well, double shit.

2 Likes

GOT IT

5 Likes

It’s supposed to be Magiq, right?! A spell. Not even a real, physical Book, right?!

There’s no way this is over.

3 Likes

Holy mother Gaia that’s awful.
It hasn’t come for us, just all our progress. Owie.

2 Likes