FOUND: Fragment Twelve: Into Hell - Aorthora

I think he’s on the other side of the veil but the Last Ocular eye could reach through maybe he can too

4 Likes

Sacha was the head of the Devoted. The group trying to track down where Brandon Lachman went. They were kinda crazy about it. Turns out she was his childhood friend.

You can read her story here.

http://forestofdarkeningglass.com/beastmage

5 Likes

RECAP OF THE LIVE FEED BECAUSE I CANT DEAL WITH ANY OF THIS

Wanderer was Teddy’s son. He sacrificed his own son …

Kendrick is in a magiqal induced coma.

They did all of this, putting Portencia in the Chair, Aether, ALL of it to bring Marty there because he is a well and KS wants to use him.

The last fragment of Portencia’s mind is in Teddy.

There was a spy in our midst, which allowed KS to piggy back off Aether’s signal to learn everything. They used someone, who is now dead because of the magiqal stress. That’s why they ‘brainwashed’ Sacha who is actually Whistler?

Marty and Aether outsmarted Teddy’s original trap
Aether offloaded a bunch of KS’s data … somewhere
They freed all important people and returned Aether to his body
But we’re trapped in the secret level, with the storm coming. The storm is within KS. Something definitely magical.

Portencia demanded to be brought to the chair as their only way out.
The drawing was a way to control her power. The people were her, Climber, and Aether. It was were she felt safe. Without the last fragment of her mind she hesitated, but Climber told her not to be afraid of her powers and not control them … and she opened the veil.

As the veil was opened, Marty went back for Aether who was holding the doors…? To allow the others to escape.

Then there was a bunch of unrecognizable speech that we think is backwards AND THATS WHERE IT ENDED

8 Likes

Check the video frame by frame? Maybe aether left a clue as to where he uploaded it to??

2 Likes

Okay, if you haven’t died of a brain tumor in the past week raise your hand so we can find the traitor…

Okay, that was in poor taste…it’s my defense mechanism.

11 Likes

Im shaking, I felt the storm

2 Likes

Yeah that last bit of speech definitely sounded backwards to me

3 Likes

Can anyone still access the KS site.?? All I get is that annoying I link

2 Likes

I can get to their main page but not any of the internal pages.

5 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Forgive me but:
Group hug.

That was scary, but there’s stuff we can work with here.

9 Likes

Who has a link to the drawing fragments?

2 Likes

I’m also having trouble downloading the vid :frowning:
Anyone else having any luck?

2 Likes

Here is the link

2 Likes

I meant to get it onto my PC to try and reverse the sound :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m working on it. This is usually how it is with live-streams, it takes a while afterwards.

3 Likes

I’m having problems getting my frame by frame to work :confused:

2 Likes

I feel sick. I have a migraine from hell. I think my stomach is trying to tie itself into a knot, and not just from spellsickness.

Do we wait for them? Do we try to find them?

Where would Aether have sent all that data?

6 Likes

That last is worth pursuing. Clues pointing towards the location of the secure server.

But note, Teddy started talking about the storm as soon as Marty mentioned syphoning off the data.

4 Likes

I’ve managed to get an audio download. Gonna work with it now. Will post dropbox link when done.

5 Likes