FOUND: Fragment Twelve: Into Hell - Aorthora

I did just check, and I was… a little crushed.

Definitely not crying, though.

6 Likes

Wow that creepy red background sure is comforting.

Man, I think this is the first time I’ve felt bad about us finding a fragment… :sob:

10 Likes

I leave to ride a horse and all the things happen lol

8 Likes

So no new assessment seems present on the guide. We may be on our own. do the constellations line up in any way? maybe form a single outline of something?

6 Likes

Does anyone have pics of all the constellations?

2 Likes

<> Galifanx frag 9 Gladitor frag 10 Durkonos frag 11

Aothora frag 12

5 Likes

Maybe we should put these bad boys in a new thread?

9 Likes

The number of dots maybe? In the order they were found tacked into url?

2 Likes

Well, I haven’t been here in a while, but I wanted to just say good job to everyone involved.

It isn’t over yet. We can still finish this.

9 Likes

Well at least some good came out of today. Our spell worked and we finished fragment 12!

2 Likes

Slowly going through all of this, and I must say it is a rollercoaster of emotions. Good job everyone!! And we can band together and we can move through this. I believe in us

10 Likes

Rip thy Book

7 Likes

The lack of contact from the book presents us with a problem: how will we know when we’re on the right track for our next fragment?
We’re just going to have to keep digging…

6 Likes

I’m still trying to process all that has just happened and a thought has occurred to me. The storm seems sentient or at least partially so if not more with the purpose of swooping in whenever anyone gets too close to piercing the veil. Closing doors. It was theorized that the book might be a spell and opening the book casts it. The storm burned the book. (Hopefully not destroyed beyond salvaging.) I think this could add credit to that theory.
I hope they made it out.

6 Likes

Maybe we can salvage the BoB with a spell?

4 Likes

A spell to recover what has been recently found and lost again. St. Anthony’s square…?

3 Likes

It was Itsuki.

He’d mentioned having a rough time back in April and when I reached out to him he said he’d been ill, but didn’t elaborate.

When Fallon said what he said I suspected, but wanted to be sure. I just heard back from Itsuki’s wife. He had an inoperable brain tumor. He told her he’d been working on a book about magic with some people on the internet, something he could leave behind for their daughter. So she would know about the world and the life he lived.

He died almost a month ago.

6 Likes

Oh, @Endri, @Bash, @Eaves, I’m so sorry. I can’t believe it. I’m at a loss for words.

6 Likes

I had to leave almost right after I cast the spell, but I’m playing catch up today.
As I build a picture I just want to bury my head in the sand, how did we… how did they… How do we fix it? The book is burned, scorched, and ripped apart, how do we continue on?

3 Likes

What are all the spells we’ve learned so far?

3 Likes