FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

Your 12 or mine? :joy:

3 Likes

12 EST United States. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Aw please no that means that I have to stay up till 5am!

4 Likes

Or wake up at 5am :wink:

5 Likes

I think I’d rather give the storm a hug then get up/stay up till 5am! :joy:

5 Likes

Well, we will be doing that anyway if you don’t stay up…
:eyes:

5 Likes

Well, it’s not at 12… The only thing I’ve noticed is that my mouse disappears when I hover over the G.

2 Likes

I think the one time I did see someone on there (however briefly), it was in the last 5-7 minutes of the hour. Pretty sure it had been checked earlier in the hour with no one there, and when I went back to the page within a couple minutes it was back to zero. That was the only difference with the page, no place to write or send anything, no messages.

Maybe it’s not on the hour like it was before, and that’s why there was no chime.

8 Likes

Maybe we should set up designated hours, half-hours, or something along those lines so that there is always someone on.

4 Likes

Sooooo I went to check thelostathenaeum.com and I can’t log in using the old info. RKAdler and 2jF)jD3q* g9 * do not work anymore. Shucks was hoping maybe we’d have new things to look at there.

6 Likes

Note to self:
‘it’s probably nothing, go to sleep :green_heart:

4 Likes

There’s nothing new on the site, but the old password still works. It’s 2jF)jD3q*g9*&QUFUC)MBNAC though. Also, if there are extra spaces or anything like that, the password won’t work.

9 Likes

I was missing over half the password. Yep, definitely time to go to sleep :joy: thanks Revi!

6 Likes

Anybody see any users again yet over on the Chronocompass?

4 Likes

I’ve been checking since 10am and I haven’t seen aything yet. I think we might be missing something.

4 Likes

There was one person on at one point for like a couple of minutes, but I’m beginning to agree that we’re missing something here, something important. Either there’s another step we need to do, or we’re waiting for something. Maybe people will be more active on the weekend? Running out of ideas…

7 Likes

Maybe when Deeds does the new knock into neithernor something will happen? I’m grasping at straws now

6 Likes

Okay, let’s try to have a person on the page for a set time, I’ll start a list later once I’m out of class and we can start sign ups.

3 Likes

Ive been refreshing every half hour

3 Likes

I’ve been checking roughly 3-4 times an hour, but I haven’t seen anyone.

2 Likes