FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

What could we be missing? My cursor disappears when I try to bring it over the “G” on the Chronocompass, but even when I try clicking like a fiend, nothing happens.

7 Likes

No idea, and I may be completely wrong, but it feels like there’s somethign to me.

6 Likes

I thought that we might have to input the old codes but s we cant click on the G that would be a bit hard

3 Likes

I think the missing clickable space around G is just a glitch.
its in the shape of a square, so it could just be the website glitching out.

i noticed it a while ago too, but i passed it off as something odd.

We’re definitely missing something though.

10 Likes

So last night in my sleep deprived stupor I clicked on the page and typed our pseudo agreed on message. Nothing.

4 Likes

Can someone post the link too? It’s hard to navigate back and forth on mobile.

4 Likes

http://www.fletcherdawson.com/983534othe-chronocompass/

4 Likes

“I stole it, along with whatever else I could carry” So what else did Sullivan take from The House of Silver apart from the watch and the book?

3 Likes

Maybe we need to wait on Deeds or Marty to be able to proceed? Either of them could have information that could help us. Since there’s no input box, and we’re not seeing any messages, it makes it hard to know how to contact these Mounties. :disappointed_relieved:

8 Likes

Are we supposed to do something to the page? Could there be a key that we need to put onto the G?

Edit: Could it be something Gossmere related?

3 Likes

I agree with @grimangel53 that the cursor issue is probably a website glitch. We had something similar happen while trying to open the compass the first time, if I recall correctly. I don’t think it means anything, besides the likely reality that running a magiqal portal to the past is probably not simple, straightforward web design.

15 Likes

its quite a lot of inter-site coding that just…ugh. time magiq is always messy and your code ends up cross-hatching so much that its difficult to decipher at teh easiest times. and then you get those notse from your past self in the code and its just…bleh.

7 Likes

Personally, I think something is going to happen at 6pm. I don’t have anything to prove it other than that’s roughly when Nimueh and someone else saw the person. Nim saw them at 6am, so I’m hoping to see them at 6pm.

4 Likes

Wait so that will be 11pm for me?

3 Likes

Rimor, I’m your timezone lol. It says that someone saw something yesterday at 6pm for us. So no, it doesn’t look like a thing.

Edit: expanding on that, that means it would have been at 1pm EDT, which may mean someone logged into the site during a lunch break for a quick check.

9 Likes

Time zone shenanigans! If thats the case then we’ve missed them for today

5 Likes

No, I mean it was 6pm for EDT, just like it was 6am EDT when you saw it.

2 Likes

I didn’t see anything, I said someone else saw something. I went back and looked at the time and it said 6pm for me.

4 Likes

Oh yey the joys of intercontinental communication mixed with time travel!

6 Likes

I was the one that saw it, if it’s showing up as 1pm Eastern, it must’ve been 12:56pm or something like that (I forgot if it was going on 1 or going on 2).

5 Likes