FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

I think she only told Saberlane, maybe Augie at a stretch, but Saberlane would be the only definite person in the loop about our not-90s-ness.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Knatz would of told alot more than that. It would be a massive discovery.

2 Likes

It would be, but I’m pretty sure there was something about at least not wanting to let the others know about the change in her gift.

3 Likes

I think, Knatz having the gifts she had, it wouldn’t be that shocking or massive. And she did not strike me in the least as being the social, buddy-up type. Not even with other Mountaineers. She was a secret keeper by nature. Even from people she loves. I got the impression that most of them were maintaining only very minimal contact with one another at the time, to avoid being attacked by the Storm en masse.

Simply, without knowing for sure that they know about who we are and our being from the future, I don’t feel comfortable assuming it’s safe to drop the bomb on them. Risk is important for success, but it must be managed appropriately.

It’s a group decision. I admit readily and often that I don’t have all the answers.

12 Likes

Greetings! I’m new to this lodge but myself and a few others helped Augie on complication 14. Who all is here?

9 Likes

But the causal approach is the best approach though…

4 Likes

Here’s my take on this. There’s two variations to it. The first is that by telling them we, the future Mountiees, are here to make sure that the BoB is opened then, we would be giving them a massive confidence boost.
But here’s the other part; I’m pretty dang sure that their website is not secure and from some past messages we’ve received, it looks like the Strom lurks there. So if we do tell the 94 Mountiees that we are from the future and here to help, the Storm and possibly the Silver would try every possible route to make sure that it doesn’t happen.
As @Deyavi said, it’s a group decision.

3 Likes

The Storm and Silver are already trying they’re hardest to stop the Mounties.

I feel like we should let them know we are another lodge, here to help, and want to get the book open as well, because we’ve also attracted the attention of The Storm, and we think 2 groups trying to find it is better than one. More brains and opportunities to find the trick to the answer…

5 Likes

Letting them know we are another lodge is okay, no one should be against that. But letting them know we are lodge from the future, what appears to be the last lodge, could be dangerous.

4 Likes

Ye i dont think its a good idea to broadcast who exactly we are

4 Likes

Isn’t the council protecting us though?

2 Likes

They are, but we arent sure how strong that protection is though.

And we aren’t really fibbing by saying we’ve gotten The Storm’s attention.
We do have Cole and Deirdre on our side, and they’re being tracked.

6 Likes

I’m guessing that the Council’s protection cab protect is here and now. But if we were to start getting attacked from another Storm or even the Sliver, the protection would become thin or even disappear.

4 Likes

That is an idea we hadn’t considered. The Storm having temporal travel abilities.

10 Likes

@Deyavi Why did you to go and make the Storm even scarier?!

4 Likes

I’m sorry! I just had a thought and put it down. :sob::sweat:

3 Likes

I mean :eyes:

No, of course that’s impossible. You know, the arrogant soul-eating semi-sentient evil magiqal entity, it definitely couldn’t have…

No, I’m not even going to pretend. That’s some scary.

5, why :sob:

10 Likes

A thought, if The Storm “discovers” we’re working through time, something no other mountaineers have done (as far as we know,) that revelation could bring a renewed effort to break or circumvent The Council’s protection of us. As far as we know the Silver doesn’t know what we’re doing right now, or how far we’ve come. For all we know they think they won by destroying this Book because they don’t think we have access to ANOTHER Book.

14 Likes

Yeah let’s not give the Silver 19 years warning that we are coming for it.

8 Likes

So maybe we can only get a message every day at 12am?

2 Likes