FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

Maybe we have to do something as a sort of catalyst for the lodge to be used ?

5 Likes

I reckon we need what ever is in that journal entry. Also I can seem to get on the site, it just keeps kicking me back

6 Likes

There’s a user on!

8 Likes

Now what do we do?
Wait for two?
Agh!

4 Likes

And now it’s back down to 0! Ugh!

3 Likes

This is giving me serious heeby-jeebies, guys. It’s like staring at an abandoned building for hours and hours. Every time you think something has moved or check to see if it’s changed, it’s just starting back at you. Silent, empty.

11 Likes

And then there’s someone in the window for a second.

11 Likes

Should we work on what we want to send in the mean time?

7 Likes

It looks like we won’t be sending something, but receiving this time.

8 Likes

It’s good to have something prepared in the off chance it opens up for us was my thought. Of course I could just be getting ahead of myself :innocent:

7 Likes

I think it’s definitely worth having a message on hand.

9 Likes

I agree with 5 that we are probably on the reciving end this tme but just incase we should have something to hand

6 Likes

Something like
“Greetings, I’m new to this lodge but myself and others have been working on solving complications as well.”
Orrrrr something?

11 Likes

Infinitely better than any ‘hey how it’s going’ intro post I’ve ever made. Good start.

4 Likes

Or
Hi, I’m from the other lodge that Augie was working with on the 13th complication. It’s good to meet some new Mounties!

9 Likes

Maybe it’s worth asking who’s around? Maybe we will recognize usernames… Could give us an idea of what time period we’re dealing with, and how we can help that specific person/people.

9 Likes

These are all good suggestions. Do we want to just ask who’s around so we can get a feel for what’s what first then?
“Greetings! New to this lodge, been working on the complications elsewhere. Who’s on here?”

7 Likes

Although at this point all the 94 Mounties know they’re in danger. Maybe something with a more urgent tone?

4 Likes

We could include were from the future. Knatz most likely would have told all of them what was happening in the last Fragment.

2 Likes

I’d definitely say we had been working with Augie on Fragment 13. He probably mentioned us. I’d leave out the future part for now. Just stick to what Augie knows and could have told them. We’re another lodge, we lost our connection to the Book,but oddly the storm isn’t bothering us so much so we’re ready to help them open theirs.

10 Likes