FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

Okay, well no one else has proposed something so here’s my quick take. Feel free to edit and alter. When the windows open, someone just pull the trigger and use your best judgement and take everything we’ve offered as concensus here and go for it. We’ll be eternally grateful.

Ascender, we’re here! We thought you guys were lost. We were talking to Augie on Complication 13 and then we lost touch with him and were scared the Storm got you. We briefly talked to Knatz and know she figured out Complication 14, but we lost her too.

We’re a small group of mountaineers working on the complications and after compilation 12 and the third assessment everything went haywire. The Book stopped sending us anything, but instead pointed us to your lodge. We figure we’re meant to be helping you.

We want this to succeed and the Book of Briars open as badly as you. What can we do to help you? Do you know anything of Complication 15?

14 Likes

That is perfect!

3 Likes

Just checked…still no change. So it looks like it might not be the same time everyday that something happens.

2 Likes

Sounds good! We might have to edit it depending on what Ascender asks/talks about.

3 Likes

Just checked, I got reply form!

2 Likes

Oh! I don’t see a new message, but I do see a place to send a reply now!

Edit (for future reference): Message box appeared at approximately 5:30PM EST

5 Likes

Yep, so we can send when Ascender is offline. Looks like send time will be 10:30pm BST.

Edit: (Just to clarify, I do mean BST as that’s the current timezone in the UK)

4 Likes

Well, since there doesn’t seem to be a message, should we just send @Robert’s message?

Edit: It’s 5:30 EST btw.

3 Likes

I say let’s send @Robert’s message!

4 Likes

Yup, I’m cool with Robert’s too. Though, if we learned anything from yesterday, let’s wait a couple more minutes and see if we can get some other final opinions?

4 Likes

Yep, I’m waiting to send it till 5:40 est, gives people roughly 10 minutes to reply. I’ll go past if someone wants to discuss.

5 Likes

We do need to be careful though, we’re still not sure how long this slot is…

5 Likes

That’s why I’m going for 10 minutes, just to be sure.

2 Likes

That’s true…but also seeing as we didn’t get a new message today, I think making sure the message is good is worth it. And 10 minutes should be okay…

Edit: Also, just refreshed and it is still open (at 5:39PM)

4 Likes

Yeah, I did just scroll back and it seems it goes between 45-50 ish, unless it did disappear when cheyy used it

3 Likes

Okay, it’s sent. And it appears to still be open.

4 Likes

Okay, I just refreshed too and I can still send. So maybe we can send multiple messages until a certain time, instead of one message a day. Any other messages to send?

3 Likes

I refreshed and it’s still open.

2 Likes

same

Edit: We do need to be careful though, just in case multiple messages get scrambled like before.

4 Likes

Well, since it’s a forum, maybe have it look like one? Ask questions that we want answered.

5 Likes