FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

So we need to start preparing for another potential war against the Silver

4 Likes

Okay, here’s the link for the thread.
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/offense-against-the-storm/1439
Edit: Rimor beat me to it.

7 Likes

I look away for 2 minutes… Protection fading, text messages from the Benefactor, Deidre and Cole in Neithernor, and messaging Ascender in the past… Damn, stuff is happening! Thinking caps (preferably tinfoil lined) on mounties, we got spells to make!

12 Likes

How long do you reckon we have till the councils protection fully collapses? A week? Days?

1 Like

Please stay safe @Marty.60

He’s right though, if the councils protection is fading things could go really south really fast. I hope it doesn’t come to that.

7 Likes

To be safe? Pretend it’s 5 minutes from now. Be happy if it’s longer.

12 Likes

Always good to think it will go down soon, makes us work faster and harder.

2 Likes

It’s probably at least long enough for @Marty.60 to get a flight to Boston from out west and make his way to the North Shore (40-60 minutes depending on location and traffic).

EDIT: I’m not sure how finding a mind-wiped Fallon will help, but regardless we have to prepare for the worst, which we’re doing over on the other linked thread.

8 Likes

Oh great so we have an hour or less? You do realise this storm has been waiting to kill us for a long time! Its gonna have bleedin field day when the protection drops!

3 Likes

Well, assuming it realises the protection is gone, isn’t doing something else, and sees us as a threat still. There are other factors still at play, let’s not be all doom and gloom yet (look at me trying to be positive lol)

10 Likes

Do we have a reply prepared for tonight?

2 Likes

We had a list of questions made up.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t plan to attack him with all those questions. Answering those questions is more an end goal then an immediate step.

My advice start small. Make sure we listen to what he needs and what he has to say. Start with Revenir’s first question. “What help does he need from us and can he help us open the book?”

6 Likes

I don’t think we planned on sending them all, it was more just a list of possible questions.

5 Likes

I didn’t think that was the plan either, but I wanted to make sure someone didn’t just copy and paste that into the chat window the second it opened. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Osh. I would feel sooo sorry for Ascender if a list of questions just poured in.

5 Likes

I would say pick one or two and do a write up, and he may have some questions of his own, I say we should answer them as honestly as we can without giving ourselves away.

9 Likes

This has been a busy day! Setting up a spell to attempt to protect the forum, another spell to do a lot worse than a stun, hopefully, to the Storm plus waiting for Ascender’s response.

4 Likes

Here’s something we can do: what if we write something general up ahead of time that we all agree on, then when we read his response, we can alter it to fit what he says? That way we’re not scrambling to compose something. Then we can take 10-15 minutes to collaborate on any changes based on whatever Ascender says.

14 Likes

I agree with this plan!

4 Likes