FOUND : Fragment Fifteen: Reunions and Revivals - Gnascorius

Got to the server farm, got the information off of it per Jeremy’s instructions, and spent the night going through it. Most of it’s corrupted, and I don’t think by accident. It probably happened when he was offloading it. Standard admin paperwork and filing stuff is all there, but anything about Fallon’s team and their research is barely legible, or just junk now.

I found parts of his email. He wrote up demands a few years ago, things he needed before he would agree to bring Nate in, who I assume is his son, aka Wanderer, the adept whose power Kemetic wanted to research.

There are also pieces of his journal, and it’s all shot to hell, but from a few entries I get the sense that he didn’t just know about The Storm, he was researching it.

I’m forwarding it all to Jeremy to see if he can salvage any of it, but it looks like this trip turned out to be a waste of my time and your patience. Sorry for getting your hopes up.

16 Likes

Just saw somebody asked about KS. The building’s gutted. The story the business park is telling anybody who asks is KS moved offices offshore and while the building was vacant there was a massive flood.

14 Likes

thank you for the update Marty.

Well, WE know what happened there. Looks like the veil still holds.

Let’s hope Jeremy can somehow coax out the corruption from the files so we can view them

8 Likes

You guys know somebody named Benefactor?

12 Likes

Knatz mentioned him in a response, why?
Did you hear or get something?

7 Likes

We’ve been told of this “Benefactor”.

The past mounties mentioned them, but im not sure how much information we have on the person in question.

anyone got anything?

EDIT: 5 beat me too it

9 Likes

He possibly work for the Council back with the 94 Mounties

4 Likes

“Benefactor” just sent me a text to my phone. I think they’re reading the basecamp forum:

“You don’t have time to comb the files. The Council’s protection is fading. Fast. Go back to the north shore. Tell the mountaineers when you’re there, and I’ll tell you where to find Fallon.”

14 Likes

Guess I was right about the council, man it sucks!

2 Likes

Okay, thank you for telling us this. This is extremely important; but what’s the north shore?

3 Likes

Reading our forum, and somehow knows your cell phone number.

Be careful @Marty.60.

11 Likes

Well I guess it’s time to saddle up and prepare for a fight.

Everyone, we might want to try and find a shielding spell or 50.

and or that lightning rod spell.

Godspeed Marty. Please be safe.

8 Likes

KS was based in Massacheussets, so Fallon probably lives there. My guess is the North Shore refers to this part

7 Likes

Thanks for telling! So @Marty.60 just needs to go therw right? Be safe then!

3 Likes

Guys I think we need to be very careful about what we say on here as we dont know if we can trust the Benefactor.

4 Likes

An area north of Boston. I knew Fallon lived north of Boston before KS fell, but I never could track his house down.

If “The Council” can’t protect you guys, we’re screwed. I’m risking the flight.

11 Likes

The Joradian still protects the forum from anyone will bad intent. But we already know there are ways to get around that.

12 Likes

Okay, so we have time still, just not alot. We have got to prepare some defenses or warning systems.

6 Likes

I’ll check in when I land. Feel free to do some magiq.

9 Likes

So maybe a new thread or something here about ways we can protect ourselves. I think there’s already a thread up about it though.

3 Likes