Flinterforge Biker Gang

So, I was discussing with @Alec about Flinterforges in the post-apocalypse, and he mentioned we’d be the best with our technology and magiq-powered motorcycles

So this got me thinking about Flinterforge biker gangs? And now I would like to discuss. Like, what do the Flinterforge biker gangs do? What kind of magiqally powered tools do they use? How do they interact with other guild gangs and what do those gangs look like?

I’m v. interested in this subject so give me all the speculation you’ve got. :ok_hand:

9 Likes

We use our magiq motorcycles powered by a mixture of alchemical fuel and raw magiq energy for starters. I think we would also use enchanted weaponry like swords, knives, magiqal uzis that never run out of ammo etc and as for interaction with other guilds i think we would be friendly to guilds that are friendly to us

8 Likes

Remind me never to mess with the Flinterforge gang.

6 Likes

I’m curious what the other guild equivalents would be?

Balimora plant gang?
Weatherwatch boat gang?
Ebenguard desert gang?

And what about Thornmouth and Gossmere? Nerd gang and friendship gang?

5 Likes

I’ll let “plant gang” slide because of the “nerd gang”. But be careful, mister.

5 Likes

I’m very much teasing. You guys should come up with some legit ones though!

7 Likes

I feel like the Goss gang would mark thier territory with excessive yarnbombing

9 Likes

Gossmere knitting gang! I love it! :laughing:

5 Likes

I’ll tentatively submit an “Animals that go fast gang”

We just ride animals that go fast.

As @Leigha put it, “leather-clad crazies running through the forests ambushing marauders and dancing around bonfires under the full moon, and yes riding bears, or tigers.”

Note, however, that the list does not stop at bears and tigers. There may also be lions (oh my!)

7 Likes

It sounds like y’all are dealing with some primal energies. I’m not much of a namer, but maybe the Balimoran Primal Gang?

3 Likes

Super Nature Friends? We’ll have to deliberate on it.

5 Likes

Sounds like a kid’s show

6 Likes

I think that’s why I thought of it so quickly.

I’m such a child.

6 Likes

Weatherwatch boat gang :joy::joy::joy::joy: nah I think we’d use a glider like Aang from Avitar and use our Navimancy and Unanchored skills to go post-apocalyptic globetrotting :grin:

7 Likes

You guys should definitely have flying ships. Nothing is cooler than a galleon that can also fly.

7 Likes

I’ve always wanted to be a Skypirate :grin::grin:

5 Likes

In regards to us Gossmerim: Drum circles. At it’s most extreme, Woodstock.

7 Likes

Thornmouth would use our vast arsenal of knowledge to arm ourselves with the most powerful spells and shield our home with the strongest protection spells. We would be impenetrable. But mainly because we need to protect what may be the last repository of knowledge in the world.

7 Likes

The Flinterforge biker gang would probably set up base in the Forges. But go out for supplies and stuff, I think we would have a strong relationship with Thornmouth because they would have knowledge we might need to improve our arsenal.

3 Likes

@Kingsington I am very much in favor of you guys being the super nature friends! That is a show I would watch.

3 Likes