Flinterforge Biker Gang

Balimora gardening club and terrorist organization.

9 Likes

Well, after much deliberating and voting (among three of us), Super Nature Friends has won, and it shall be how we’re remembered for generations to come.

8 Likes

@Kingsington found this little homebrew for the Weatherwatch ship :grin:

7 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about! :grinning:

I don’t know a man or woman alive that would turn down a flying ship, and for Weatherwatch I think it might be a necessity.

6 Likes

@Skylad what ever you do, don’t name your ship the Hidenburg.

7 Likes

Or the Titanic. Don’t forget the Titanic :ship:

6 Likes

I think tattoo magiq would be a cool tool for Flinterforge biker gang. Shooting skulls and flames at enemies,summoning weapons, & amplify certain body parts; A strength boost or speed boost. I’m privy to a flaming self knotting chain, but that’s just me.

4 Likes

I’m glad this thread finally got revived.

Maybe it’s just my fever brain on medication, but all I’m thinking right now is Ebenguard > Tides > so that means our gang would just be some sick surfers

Feel free to disregard :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

No I like it! Chasing the golden line where the sun meets the water. And also maybe I want an excuse to grow my hair back out.

6 Likes

So are us Thorns just really aggressive librarians?

9 Likes

Oh gods that contrast

3 Likes

I’ll just be back here at the workshop with poultices, herbs and stern glances about not killing yourself or your engine through lack of maintenance.

8 Likes

Are you sure you’re not a Gossmere after all?

5 Likes

Nice try @Augustus_Octavian !
I’m always learning and creating. Right now it’s plants. 5 years ago it was music, costumes and art. 10 years ago poems

And my potion making is positively Flinty.
“Not got this, but this does everything you need!”

7 Likes

I feel like some Gossmerim may not even notice the apocalypse other than they need to spruce the place up. I imagine groups of Gossmerims just milling about going, “Its so dreary out here! You know what that windowsill needs? A garden box.” You can tell when they have been through an area because things have been tidied up and decorated.

6 Likes