Dice Appreciation Thread

They definitely have them on Amazon, but any board game shop with rpg stuff could have them. Ingress isn’t quite as popular as it used to be so they might not sell as many of them anymore.

5 Likes

Got this cool set and magnetic box from Elder Dice. They make exclusively Lovecraft themed dice sets, and each one has a matching box.

16 Likes

Ooh those are fantastic!! Love those dice and double love that box! :blossom:

7 Likes

@SabineBean I love the aesthetics. How long did it take you to arrange all your dice lol?

6 Likes

@BrokenVoid didn’t know we had some other mtg players here too! Some of my dice go for both dnd and mtg. Like my red, black and gold dice I use for my vampire commander deck

5 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t had a chance to play it in a few years though.

3 Likes

Yeah you definitely have to find a good group to play with. Although a ton of local game stores now run magic games on Friday nights too. Either way I love the lovecraftian box! Definitely makes me want to play the board game Arkham horror!

5 Likes

These are my go to dnd dice!

11 Likes

Oh it took me far too long, and in the process I found out I was missing a single d12 from one set ;; no idea where it could have gone, I’ve not used that set for at least a year, so it’s likely long gone. I like your dice too! Pearlescent black is always a good colour :blossom:

7 Likes

They fit my onyx scaled dragon born with gold/copper accents :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s a shame you’re only missing one. That would drive my OCD crazy lol

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve ended up retiring the rest of the set… Can’t use a set that’s not full! And I read about your dragonborn in the dnd chat! He seems very interesting :blossom:

7 Likes

Thanks, he definitely has been one of the more complex characters I have ever played. The tension it has caused in the group has been so interesting. But alas, I recognize I might be biased. I just love when great stories form because you have 4 or 5 people all working together. That’s honestly what I thought of first when I found AG.

6 Likes

Oh no! This another collection pic I need to take! :joy:

6 Likes

Got myself a new baby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: she’s technically a spin down counter but she rolls so I’m putting her in the dice appreciation thread :cjheart:

14 Likes

I mean spin downs still work just fine, not like they’re weighted.

4 Likes

Since I happened to be DMing last night while checking the Forum…

14 Likes

omg, I can’t believe I forgot to share my dice here! A few a grabbed really cheap as a bundle cause I knew I’d need more than one set:

My “best” set:

15 Likes

Good AGP color scheme matching there…:rofl:

12 Likes

Omg yes yes yes! So many beautiful dice, what a wonderful thing to wake up to!! :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom:

9 Likes

My bedroom has been those colours for 10+ years, so when AGP went with those as a colour scheme I was like “Fate…! :spiritseergimme:

11 Likes