Dice Appreciation Thread

Omg I want both those rings :laughing:

6 Likes

I love my dicebox more than my actual dice I think :joy::joy: (I don’t think many people know but I actually have a voodoo doll tattooed onto my leg :joy: and my D&D character was a half orc voodoo witch doctor named Yorik)

14 Likes

right, i gotta ask, is it possible to use those backgrounds as a gmail backdrop, cause those would be awesome for a mailbox background

EDIT: OFFICE GAMER BACKGROUnD IS A GOOO
OFFICEBOIS

6 Likes

Sure thing! Enjoy the dice pics however you like! :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

So I finally found my dice (I was away from my room for a bit, so I couldn’t remember where I left them)! I mostly have dice set because they’re easy for me to buy (plus I like sets). The other dice are from my friend group at college or are dice that I’ve randomly found while I’ve been there. Anyhow, enjoy!

9 Likes

Sets are best! I like those bone colour looking ones to the left! You don’t often see ones like that :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

I dont have any dice myself, but the goblin brain is strong (love the pretty colors and the clicky clacky sounds) and I deeply appreciate this thread

9 Likes

Alright, aside from the new dice here is my collection of ‘good’ dice (I have another bag full of ones I don’t like acquired from the Chessex bulk bag/random dice dips haha).

Here are some close-ups!

The line of three sets in the middle are for the 3 characters I’m currently playing in different campaigns.

…Is it sad these are the only sets I’m currently using out of the ones I own? :')

My one, expensive, Kraken dice set. (the shipping makes me cry just thinking about the cost)

My Vox Machina d20 set! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Thanks, Bean! I actually don’t fully know when or where I got the bone dice, but I’m actually thinking of giving them to my fiancee as part of her themed anniversary gift!

6 Likes

That’s so sweet!! I hope she loves them :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

I just got done moving houses a couple weeks ago and finally found my dice to share.

I have a gazillon random dice but these sets are for individual characters i’ve had over the years.

Starting with the gold on the left and going clockwise.

Gold - Some stuffy LG cavalier in 2nd edition dnd

Translucence black - LN necromancer who I did as a one off then turned into a villian/antagonist in future campaigns

Blue - An int 4 halfling warrior I had a ball playing for a few months.

Metallic mix - Gnome artificer who tended to blow stuff up a lot…occaisionally even his enemies

Green - Half-elf bad*** Druid earth mother

Bottom Black - My generic ‘bad guy’ dice for significant enemies beyond cannon fodder.

14 Likes

My humble beginnings.

Also I’m a bit curious since I’m currently in the process of getting my hands on decks of cards to represent each guild, what would an Aclerly Green dice set look like? A set for each guild maybe.

13 Likes

Ooh, that’s a good concept! tempted to start organising my dice again to pick some… Ah, but not right now, I’m in the process of packing to move after all :blossom:

8 Likes

So am I, these dice are one of the last things I’m packing. My room is starting to look pretty barren, save the items I tend to carry day to day.

6 Likes

Man this thread makes me want to get more dice…

8 Likes

My dice bag and meager collection of dice, minus a few Magic: The Gathering rolldown health dice.

11 Likes

I like the black ones with the unusual designs! Where’s it from?

6 Likes

They’re Ingress themed dice, got them from a local board game shop. They’re the most interesting ones I have at the moment, but I have a new set on the way.

9 Likes

Ooh I didn’t know Ingress dice existed! Might have to find one myself (but in resistance colours).

6 Likes

Ooooo that’s so cool!

4 Likes