Create Your Summoning Circle

Sabriel was a very close second for my summoning circle. Great book.

4 Likes

I’m also working on the choreo for Kill This Love! I only know the easy bit for Ddu-du Ddu-du but it’s fun anyhow.

4 Likes

In a circle of black sand, arrange a copy of Inkheart, a leather jacket, a burrito, a Halloween cat bucket filled with miscellaneous stationery supplies, flaming watercolor brushes, and a photo of David Bowie dressed as a cowboy riding a cardboard horse.

To summon me, say the following:
I call Rev, by the power of The Damned and the bottomless Missouri River!

15 Likes

In a circle of red and grey sand is arranged a copy of Brian Jaucqes Redwall, a bow tie, a banana, a backpack, a flaming copy of the necronomicon, and Neil Gaiman wearing a dorky store bought dark wizard costume.
“I call Aspen, by the power of Jack Johnson and the Earth!”

11 Likes

Too much cheesy fun!
In a circle of black, blue and grey sand: a black Hushin unstructured ball cap, a grilled venison roast, my Crusader safety razor, a freakin flaming propane tank, Chuck Adam’s dressed as the Red Ranger, and a copy of A Spell for Chameleon.

I call Smokey, by the power of The Hu and the Midnight Snows of the Full Moon.

13 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Currently Reading Super Topic

In a circle of grey sand arrange a copy of The Monster at the End of This Book, my ring, a pizza(any kind is fine a long as there’s no mushrooms or olives), a blanket, a flaming cup of coffee, and a picture of Jake Gyllenhaal dressed as Grumpycat.

To summon me say:
I call Leaves, by the power of Billie Eilish and the Wild!

11 Likes

I never knew I needed a photo of Jake Gyllenhaal dressed as grumpy cat… until now.

10 Likes

In a circle of black and white sand, you place a copy of Fire and Hemlock, a pair of Nike Airmax Leopard that have send better days, some milky way crispy rolls, my sleeping husband (he’s rather tall. sorry.), a max factor creme puff compact in the palest shade, and a photo of Pharrell Williams dressed as a pots and pans robot… I call Dizzle by the power of Calyx and Teebee and the warm peaceful air of an early autumn forest 🧚‍♀️

11 Likes

In a circle of petal pink sand

Set a copy of The Secret Garden down on a wool sweater. Place a lamp next to these object and turn it on. A plate of sweet potatoes and ham steak, with a glass of lemonade. Over the whole thing sprinkle an excessive amount of tiny glass bottles, which are ridiculously cheap on Amazon. Finally set upon this mess a picture of Winnie the Pooh dressed as Tigger.

“Oh by the power of insomniacs and tea addicts, I call upon OracleSage”

10 Likes

In a circle of navy blue sand with white and yellow tropical flowers, arrange the beat up Shannara trilogy with the classic covers, set down that pair of diamond studded earrings where the left one has a chain connecting it to an ear cuff, don’t forget a cheddar cheese Smokey grilled on the BBQ and copious amounts of Pepsi, with the portable and pocket sized watercolour set that the amazing Rev sent me :cjheart:, take the hoard of groceries you purchased for the group home and light it on fire, and then display the photo of Chris Hadfield dressed as a ceiling fan.
Once finished utter the following:

I call Ginger, by the power of BTS, the Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton, and lightning that flashes so bright you’d believe it’s high noon in the middle of the night.
Then in no time at all, I shall be there and will demand to pet your animals.

13 Likes

Please explain why you chose to dress as a ceiling fan :joy:

6 Likes

It was a pun of a costume :sweat_smile:

A group of us dressed up as a cheerleader squad for ceilings, hence, ceiling fans.

We had rhyming cheers, Pom poms, and everything! We pitted them against their arch nemesis flooring since they faced off against each other all day everyday,

I don’t really ever regret dressing up since I love it, but I chose that one because no one ever got it despite it being written on our shirts. It required more explanation than we got reaction.

10 Likes

“By the power of BTS” really has me howling. Bless this post.

6 Likes

I’m trash for them :woman_shrugging:t2:
Not even the least bit ashamed to say that. They’re legends at this point.

They just make really good music that makes me feel all the things :pleading_face:
I can talk about them forever so if that interests anyone hmu

6 Likes

In a circle of sand (just sand, because khaki) arrange:
A copy of The Once and Future King
A pair of cargo shorts (they’re comfy and easy to wear)
A bowl of spicy beef ramen
An empty coffee mug (recently drained)
A burning banana (good luck)
A photo of Adam Savage dressed in a child’s vinyl Legend of Zelda costume (complete with molded plastic Link mask)

Chant the following:
I call you, Rhue/Hyngwar! By the power of Wolfmother and the heat from a charcoal grill!

Confession: before posting I very briefly considered listening to Earth Wind & Fire (and then choosing water as the element, of course).

11 Likes

I’m in the middle of my summoning circle, surrounded by:

The Harry Potter books
My green/red/other earthy tones vintage silk scarf
A mushroom pizza
A pillow
An embroidery hoop, aflame
A photo of Emilie Autumn dressed in my stigmata costume from age 11 where the nightie was made for a grown woman so the Chest Area made me look like I was… droopy

The circle of sand is light pink and somehow has a pattern of lion king characters.

Summoning enchantment:
I call Alissiya, by the power of Orden Ogan and the sea!ll

10 Likes

Oh my good god, y’all, these just keep getting better. As creator of this thread, I award @Ginger 100 points for her contribution. The points have no meaning, but I award them anyway.

8 Likes

Here we go:

In a circle of ash-gray and black sand, place Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle), a plain silver ring, a hot slice of pepperoni pizza, a mug of herbal tea, nail polish (aflame:open_mouth:), a photo of Josh Ramsay dressed as a fortune teller, and chant:

I call Luna, by the power of Florence + The Machine and the eternal cosmos residing in the star-filled midnight sky! :sparkles:

11 Likes

This was very entertaining to read through and I just had to jump in !

In a circle of both light and dark gray sand place:

1. The Artemis Fowl Series
  2. 4 Rings ( a multicolored Counter, a blue D20, a resin ring with spooky shadows, and a university ring with a green stone )
  3. Congri and Curry Shrimp & Potatoes
  4. Crocheted Hexagons
  5. Tons of Milk Tea cans and Ramune bottles
  6. A photo of your Joan of Arc dressed as a hippie

Recite the words:
I call @Nevi, by the power of Bad Suns and the clear blue waters of the Nylon Pool ! :cherry_blossom:

I feel like this, amongst many other things, is a very easy way to summon me.

8 Likes