Create Your Summoning Circle

In a teal sand circle, place The Two Princesses of Bamarre, a karate sweatshirt, some pizza, an orange tabby cat plushie, some flaming magnetic tape, and a photo of Kathy Reichs dressed as slimer from Ghostbusters.

I call Bina by the power of Moana and the snow covered mountaintops.

10 Likes

In a circle of black and white sand arrange a copy of The Ugly Princess, a set of mala prayer beads, M&Ms, a sleeping dog, a set of calligraphy brush pens aflame, and a photo of Avril Lavigne dressed as Catwoman.

To summon me say:
I call @Hekate, by the power of Beck and The Great Chaos of the world!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

In a circle of pale pink sand lies a copy of The Fellowship of the Ring, a pair of brown Tweed and leather boots, a bowl of elotes, a phone charging cord, a can of soup aflame, and a photo of Scott Anderson in a dinosaur costume (man it was tough remembering who I idolized as a teen,) stand and chant, “I call Andrew, by the power of Amenra and the carbon (:stuck_out_tongue:) which makes us all,” and I shall come and generally be moderately more useful than your average person at select tasks if properly compensated for my time or otherwise motivated to perform.

7 Likes

This sounds silly so I must! >:D
In a circle of brown and green sands, place:

1. Shel Silverstien’s “Where The Sidewalk Ends” to the north,
  2. an emoroidered maroon cape just below,
  3. a large tupperware’s worth of blue jello to the east,
  4. a small plush dragon (lovingly hand-sewn and raised) to the south,
  5. an orange slouch cap aflame in a fireproof bowl next to your feet,
  6. and a photo of Lindsey Sterling dressed in a bee costume meant for toddlers to the west.

Call out in your most confident voice:
“Eiden, I invoke your name and beseech you, by the power of Amarante and the sea answer my plea!”

I’ll come and give you a pat on the back and probably some baked goods. :^)

10 Likes

Within a circle of black sand dotted with white arrange Howl’s Moving Castle, pin down a pair of Tinkerbell earrings, lay a feast of burgers and sugar free coke, and you mustn’t forget the glitter (the more the better). I suppose you should also find my new boots and set them aflame, and if a photo of me in my failed Rozen Maiden cosplay happens to catch fire from them so be it.

I call Adora Bell by the power of Ninja Sex Party and books!

9 Likes