CJ’s Magimusings

Green lightsaber/Jedi Consular for me. 1) peaceful means of conflict resolution and 2) space wizard. I mean, c’mon.

Also, green is my favorite color.

7 Likes

Always had a thing for red. A really deep crimson, crackling like embers in a fire pit. So I’d probably be a Sith. Also I don’t agree with the Jedi code. Too dogmatic. Then again, the whole Rule Of Two dealio kinda is a bummer.

7 Likes

Feels relavant lol

9 Likes

Standard good ol blaster for me. Call me han.

6 Likes

18 Likes

Also, my favorite seasons in order of best to gross:

Fall
Spring
Winter
Summer

Winter would be higher if it wasn’t a New York winter, which is exceptionally gross.

17 Likes

Sameish seasons here for me, although I’m totally switching winter and summer just because I live in northern Canada. The snowbanks are usually three or four times my height, and I stand 6’2" :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I would shift winter to the top and leave the rest of the order (because Florida winter is maybe a scattered six weeks and summer’s at least half the year).

7 Likes

Mood:

17 Likes

A whole mood. I think I need this as a print for my wall :deirdrexd:

9 Likes

Theo just having a relaxing swim after his hekkin big journey:

14 Likes

AWWW, Theo, you are a good.

10 Likes

For all you writers and NaNoWrimers (and other creators), this is really good advice about being “original.” Art is theft.

17 Likes

The first thing my teacher taught us in my Lit Crit class was that there was no such thing as new ideas, only new-ish ways of expressing them. Thank you for that reminder of my favorite undergrad professor!

14 Likes

What’s up, insomnia?
I feel like we’ve gotten pretty close lately.
:sweat:

15 Likes

Ah, mood… It’s not too terrible unless you need to be up early, I find. I hope you’re doing alright though! :blossom:

6 Likes

well, I usually head to bed around 12am-12:30am, but like, well, I am usually up again by 6am to get my children off to school. :sweat_smile: so, yeah, at least I get alot of interesting dreams, most of them with half forgotten melodies and I really wish I could remember the half forgotten books I have dreamed I was reading, because they had such interesting ideas, and while reading them, they had a way of sucking me in and before I knew it, I had been transported into the book, but anyways, happy soon to be turkey day.

7 Likes

My camera roll is full of images I’ve saved from across the internet, like this:

Where I see it and think, “I can’t wait to write something inspired by this to make my readers very uncomfortable.”

19 Likes

it’s like Merlin’s cute tea set from The Sword in the Stone but upsetting!

14 Likes

I want it!

9 Likes