Captain Orwell Reeds

So I was just checking my emails when I noticed this attachment.

Captain Orwell Reeds

714 Young Ave NE

Canton, OH 44704

(781)-452-2659

gorwellreeds@gmail.com

4th June 1992

Rue Ellis

Head Smith, Honeysuckle Blacksmithing Company

2682 Vineyard Drive

Warrensville, OH 44128

My friend.

It has been a long time. Unfortunately, it will also be the last time. I am dying, and unfortunately, that means one of the last real Flinterforge from the ‘76 Climbers are gone. Remember the HoneySuckles, that day in ‘92? You said you wanted to be more than just a Flinterforge in name, and now you run a smithy. That’s great, incredible, even.

I’m proud of you, son. Your mother would be proud, too, I think. She’s surely smiling from wherever she is.

That being said…. I send you this letter for good reason. The key lies shattered, its pieces broken. The door knocks, but I may no longer answer. The blood on my hands will forever haunt me but know it wasn’t my fault. They forced this war on me. They forced me to fight. I die knowing I did what I could for my country and companions. Don’t repeat my mistakes, Rue. Live freely, unlock the door, and find the key to the trail I left. Don’t let them obscure the truth from you, for they won’t stop until you either lie dead, or you have forgotten.

Sincerely,

Orwell Reeds

Captain in the 76th Royal Canadian Airforce

I’m not sure what to make of it, what do you think?

9 Likes

Have you tried calling the number?

8 Likes

Not yet. I thought I’d get some others thoughts before I did.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/cammomatt/status/3600348399

Well, with a quick search of the address and number I found this so… it may very well be someone is pulling a prank on you.

9 Likes

I suspect it, but it was also attached to the AG Summary.

6 Likes

Something about this feels really familiar but I can’t remember why…

8 Likes

@Saberlane Did you know anyone by the name of Honeysuckle part of the ‘92 Mounties?

6 Likes

Hmm.

maybe the numbers a red herring? what about the email account? can we try cracking that? Hell, maybe we should try sending an email to him?

5 Likes

Here’s the shareable link.

6 Likes
7 Likes

How the monkey uncle did I get it in an email?

6 Likes

Man i was waiting for it, hhh.
well, yeh. this is a thing i did. goal is to break into the email and solve password locked puzzles. it took me a month or so to learn all this xP Consider it my contribution to the AGP lore
Also 5 i have literally 0 idea how you got it in an email. i never sent it, so im assuming it might actually be a legitimate thing at this point. i have no idea.

6 Likes

I’ll have to go back and check the email. It was probably on of the top topics or something and I just didn’t notice.

5 Likes