#BriarBroke 2021 Is Coming

I already ordered them haha! I went with lightning speed!

7 Likes

OMG, @Wyvern, I saw the order and was like, “this must be a mistake…” haaaaa
Thank you! Everything is now live!

5 Likes

And @Skylad, I’ll have you know, the mugs now come in 15oz as well. :cjheart:

7 Likes

Very excited for #BriarBroke2021! From the kindness of the community, The Ackerly Green Fellowship is able to reserve six guild journals and six guild mugs (I’m obviously biased with the guild choice of examples to link :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Please PM this account if you’d like a Fellowship Reserved item! They will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis.

6 Likes

And here’s a handy briarbroke Shop Table of Contents:

Candles:

Journals:

Mugs:

Shirts:

10 Likes

Just got home from work.2, guess this is a good time to be #briarbroke2021, lol

Edit: I can’t remember, are the journals limited? Cause I might need to restrain myself from getting all the cool journals for DnD and wait a few weeks…

5 Likes

@CJB , have you held the journals? How hard might it be if someone wanted to turn one into a spiral notebook?

5 Likes

I think it would definitely be easier with a softcover journal, but if you steam the glue off the endpapers I image you could remove the hardcover? And then it would just be a case of separating everything out so you could punch spiral holes into it all. These are case laminate hardcovers so a bit trickier than a softcover.

5 Likes

Anything about this year’s relic? I prefer to ship everything in as few packages as possible

7 Likes

Thanks! I Love the look of bound notebooks, but always abandon them because they don’t lay flat & need to be open to 2 pages.

3 Likes

@eternalhearts, ah gotcha. These do lay flat, except when opened to the first few and last few pages, but can’t be folded over.

@DjangoSolare, the relic is ready, but I’ve run into an issue I’ve been trying to figure it out for hours.

Basically, monthly members get a flat discount, but annual members also get one relic a year for free. I’m trying to figure out how to only offer this item, 2022’s relic, for free for members who’ve renewed their annual membership for 2022 since the 2021 relic was the Briar Society coin.

What I could do is just cancel/refund any orders that come through with an annual membership that hasn’t been renewed for 2022, since the 2021 gift (the coin relic) has already been given, and the yearly gift is 1 per year? :laurendizzy: Looking back, I should’ve set up a way to check off when someone had redeemed their annual gift or not, so I could offer this as an alternative, but then that makes it even more complicated. :sweat_smile:

I understand that combining shipping is key, and I’ve been wracking my brain to figure this out.

9 Likes

Maybe I could offer the flat discount to all members for now and then if someone who bought this year’s relic renews for 2022 I could have that amount prorated or refund the cost of the relic if they let me know?

8 Likes

Okay, here it is!

And I put a note on the product that everyone who either signs up or renews an annual membership in 2022 will be refunded the cost of the candle, and you’ll be able to save on flat rate shipping now!

10 Likes

This is not helping me whittle down my basket to an affordable level, or at least a level where the shipping calculator will work.

7 Likes

Yeah, shipping can look kind of confusing on checkout if you’re ordering a book, a shirt, and a candle, for example, because they’re all coming from three different places, my book printer, my shirt printer, and me, respectively, and you’ll see the shipping separated out for each product/type.

8 Likes

That bit was ok. I think it’s more to do with having 10 candles in the basket and it not knowing how to ship that many.
I’d love to buy that many, but unfortunately it’s more than I can afford, so yeah I’ll work on whittling that down till the shipping calculator is happy and my card stops crying at the abuse :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Thinking I’ll have to do two orders (candles later, others now) so I can snag that relic later and have both candles ship at the same time…

6 Likes

Which subsection of the store is that in: Briar Collection or AG Alchemy? I’m having trouble getting to it to add to the cart. (And I think I just re-renewed.)

5 Likes

Is renewing membership in the shop or somewhere else because I’m having trouble finding it.

4 Likes

@Lexington, I’m PMing you a coupon code to add to your cart which should take care of the relic since you already renewed for 2022. :cjheart:

5 Likes