Assessment Granted Abilities

I’m curious to know what kind of new abilities you may have been granted “as a result of taking the Assessment”.
For example, I got the ability to pack a suitcase with more speed and precision because the Assessment has “re-aligned my vacational spatial awareness essence”. And I can now use buffet tongs with more dexterity​:smirk::joy:. Also, when I messed around and took the Assessment again, I got “3% increase in my sense of smell in low light areas”.

8 Likes

I also increased my sense of low light smelling! That was the only one it gave me though.

8 Likes

Ok, yes that must be an Ebenguardian trait. I only got it because I decided to take the Assessment more than once. And when I did and got the sense of smell one, the result was Ebenguard.

5 Likes

I actually got it twice, the second time leading to Balimora. There’s probably some shared commonalities between all the guild houses, which is all connected to my innate ability for low light smelling.

6 Likes

Hmm…interesting. Well that answers my wonder about guild specific traits…

5 Likes

I also got low light smelling! Lol

5 Likes

Lol well that definitely blows my assumption out if the water! I guess the Guide grants the abilities as it wills.

3 Likes

Also my handwriting was “Marginally Improved when drafting thank-you notes.”

5 Likes

Lol nice!

3 Likes

I also got marginally improved handwriting for thank-you notes

6 Likes

Keep 'em coming. Let’s see how many we can list and see if we can find any correlation between traits and something. If not guilds then maybe personality? Or our intrests & hobbies? Or real world jobs?
I find it interesting about the buffet tong dexterity considering I used to use them alot on a previous job. But also maybe its for tongs in general because I still use tongs now in my black/bladesmithing hobby.

3 Likes

Im smelling a lot better this evening

2 Likes

:laughing::smirk:

1 Like

I think I only got the low light smelling one

2 Likes

Ok, so far we have:
*enhanced packing
*increased tong dexterity
*increased sense of smell
*improved handwriting

And even though my guild-match theory has been thus far disproved, let’s do a guild-match list anyway:

• enhanced packing & tong dexterity -
    Flinterforge
  • increased sense of smell - Ebenguard,
    Balimora, Thornmouth
  • improved handwriting - Thornmouth
4 Likes

Boost in speed reading and understanding of longer words.

Unfortunatly this is limited to reading, my spelling is still abismal and if I try to prononce new longer words I still get lost half way through.

I’m polyguild Thornmouth/Weatherwatch.

4 Likes

@Sapphire so that makes you a good listener at least!
Thanks for your addition🙏
The list grows…

1 Like

I got this too- must be a thornmouth trait, which makes sense- I plan on researching a lot in the lighthouse which I imagine involves many quickly scrawled notes!

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, when I was placed into Flinter, I was given a 2% increase in reading backwards. Although not entirely the same, I have always had a knack for reading upside down.

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks @Cat or the addition to the Flinterforge list!

1 Like