Assessment Granted Abilities

I started this thread to see if abilities granted matched Guild results. But it seems that it more depends on the individual. We are not all the same, of course, so we will all answer the questions differently and be taken on different paths through the assessment.

2 Likes

Both times I took the quiz I got 3% better smell in low light; the first time I was sorted into Bali, then second time Eben, but that was the only thing I got either time.
However, does that mean I now have 6% better smell in low light?
Could one potentially “stack” traits the more times they interact with the assessment?

5 Likes

I can’t imagine so, or you’d end up with someone who took the quiz many many times and could now sniff out things in the dark like a searching dog! It seems a bit like cheating, right? Though, to be fair, I can’t see why anyone would take the test that many times, once you find where you belong it’s nice to sit there, y’know? :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

I think that’s exactly what I’m curious about. The assessment says you can retake it as much as you like, and that the book sort of knows your intentions, and “woe betide those who cross the MAGIQ guide.”
So, hypothetically, if the guide doesn’t want you to access some part of it, you couldn’t, right? Like how some of us have retaken it and gotten the same guild but different skills; or like me, same skills but different guilds. Does the assessment have some opinion on what skills we may need on our journey, or which guilden community will help us to unlock magiq?
Maybe I am meant to be a midnight bloodhound!

6 Likes