Announcement: Monthly Hangouts Are Back! - 11/21/19 @ 12pm

We’re bringing back the monthly hangout in a new and improved format!

We’ll catch up, hang out, and discuss merchandise, the holidays, and CJ will answer all your Briar Society questions!

You can set a reminder for yourself at the link below!

Also, leave your questions below and be sure to come back here to chat with everyone else during the Hangout!

18 Likes

I’ll be there!

7 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: Me too!

7 Likes

I might be traveling/hungover from travel, but I’ll try!

7 Likes

Definately be there!!

8 Likes

I should be able to hop on for at least part of the time over my lunch! ALSO: I have questions!

1. Who is heading the Briar Society canonically? TMP had the “core” Mountaineers, Secret Society was sort of kicked off by SpiritSeer, and then Eaves came back. Or maybe this will be a Saberlane-prompted thing? Any hints as to who might be prompting and/or organizing research and projects for the Briar Society?

2. You mentioned before that this will be less “puzzles” and more narrative style “complications,” can you break down a little for everyone what that means generally and what sorts of actions we might be taking in the narrative? Is the (presumed) emergence of the Book of Briars going to open up the possibility of creating/performing more magiq?

11 Likes

As of right now, I should be able to attend!

9 Likes

@CJB and @Catherine - please answer any of Viv’s above questions with a spoiler blur (if you can answer them at all) and I will exercise all of my restraint not to click and read the answer :rofl:

12 Likes

I can say for certain that we won’t be answering question 1 at the moment, but we will definitely get to question 2!

9 Likes

I will happily and mercilessly offer opaque hints. :cjheart:

10 Likes

Is there a date for when Briar Society registration will open?

7 Likes

Early enrollment begins the first week of December and we’re going to get into all the details and pricing on the Hangout!

9 Likes

I was actually hoping primarily for merciless, opaque hints, so that works for me!

10 Likes

I’m so good at those!

8 Likes

See you all in an hour!

8 Likes

Having some technical difficulties but will hopefully be online shortly!

11 Likes

The feed now says live in 2 hours? Is the plan to change the time, or more technical difficulties?

10 Likes

That’s more technical difficulties…we’re still shooting to go live as soon as we get everything figured out!! Sorry for the wait :laurencry:

9 Likes

No worries! I was starting to think I’d get to finish watching the thing on Food Network I’d started earlier. :deirdrexd:

7 Likes

YouTube changed the thing that used to allow you to record while streaming a Hangout, so we’re trying to figure out a workaround. Might have to send a new link but will keep y’all posted!

8 Likes