Announcement: Monthly Hangouts Are Back! - 11/21/19 @ 12pm

Here’s the new link!

12 Likes

Okay, hopefully my answers to that survey went through, the page didn’t change after hitting the “finish” button. :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

They did! The page doesn’t change, but we got it. Thanks!! :hermanthumbs:

9 Likes

[spoiler](ngl, I had a minor panic when I saw your post because I forgot that we had come up with a workaround to that exact issue and couldn’t find the responses in our backend, but then I remembered the email magic we did and it’s all good now :eavessweat:)[/spoiler]

9 Likes

I think mugs with the briar society logo would be really cool. Not that you need more new merch ideas to juggle.

11 Likes

Oh, :100:

8 Likes

My question is, what other notable researchers would also be studying the effects of the magical world on ordinary animals that cross over, through breeding and or dietary needs? So I can read up on their studies to help further my own studies?

5 Likes

What is the possibility that these can be posted as a podcast or similar for downloading? I’m at work during the hangout, so I have to listen asynchronously and YouTube kills my data.

6 Likes

That’s definitely something we can look into! We had to do a bit of tinkering to make sure it got recorded in the first place, so it might be possible to just pull the audio files. We’ll see what we can do!

6 Likes

There are definitely some cheap (free) and nasty ways to make an mp3 of a video. Quality may vary, but…

4 Likes

I personally would be forever grateful. For now, I will listen as I’m able to catch wi-fi.

7 Likes