A Hollow Place - A Text Adventure Anyone Can Play, Inspired By Nixxed

i didnt know the satchel in front of the left door was the same one they had already opened.

3 Likes

Approach the hunched figure and ask for its name

2 Likes

you call through the door.

”Hello? Whats your name? Who are you? Where am i?”

The figure turns to face you, and though the glass is dirty and blackened, you clearly see it is not human. An automaton of some sort stands up, eyes simple burned out husks. It cocks its head 90 degrees to the side, and makes a high pitched screeching noise, muffled through the door. It then takes a step towards the door. Broken though it is, the fact its eyes now begin to glow red suggests its perhaps not nice after all.

4 Likes

Look for a weapon.

3 Likes

you turn around and start looking around the hallway, but its too large to do a quick search of. Give a more specific location!

3 Likes

“Return to the previous room and search the desk for a weapon”

4 Likes

ah, someone posted. Give me a bit.

2 Likes

you dash into the room, searching the space wide eyed and frantic. Spotting the desk, you rush over and begin throwing things aside, and as you search around you notice a handgun in the bottom. It is strangely made, with an almost triangular nozzle instead of a tube. There are five orange lights currently on. Feeling around the thing, you do not notice any kind of magazine or reloading mechanism whatsoever.

4 Likes