A Hollow Place - A Text Adventure Anyone Can Play, Inspired By Nixxed

you find no keywords on the desktop. In the drawer you find a tiny note. It says Shoreline.

4 Likes

“Try shoreline as the password”

5 Likes

it declines the passcode.

4 Likes

“Search the satchel for anything helpful”

5 Likes

on looking around a little, you spot a hidden pocket in the front pouch which originally appeared empty. It is sewed in. You need something sharp to open this.

you also notice a small folded piece of paper in the back pouch of the satchel. The pouch is tightly closed and locked with a padlock, however, and you cant get in without a key.

Hint: you now know you need to find something sharp. Try revisiting places you’ve already visited once or twice.

5 Likes

Read the paper

4 Likes

the paper is inaccessible to you, padlocked and closed.

3 Likes

“search the body for anything left”

4 Likes

you roll the body over, finding a gruesome visage, long burnt away. Its incredibly difficult to pick through the husk, but you DO find a small key. It has a number on it, but its scratched out and illegible.

3 Likes

“attempt to unlock the satchel padlock with the recovered small key”

4 Likes

the padlock clicks and opens. Inside is a piece of paper and a flip phone.

3 Likes

“read the paper”

4 Likes

im sorry. If you read this, find shelter. Dont open the door unless you have a weapon. The code is Wallflower.

3 Likes

Go to the computer and use wallflower as passcode

3 Likes

Wait! We need to find a weapon first!!!

4 Likes

which one are you guys going for? :3 both have their own story, each decision has consequences.

4 Likes

If we’re going for a majority, I’m with @Skylad, gear up first.

4 Likes

Gear up would be the wiser choice but I’m still curious what is on the computer

4 Likes

“leave room and use key with satchel in front of left door”

4 Likes

I mean, i guess we can always do other stuff after accomplishing a command. Just be careful about what you tell me to do - you never know the consequences of your decisions…

The door on the left side is closed and locked. The key does not fit. You can hear the sounds of something mechanical whirring inside. Something moves inside after a few seconds of staring at it, a shuffling, hunched figure of some sort. They make no noise whatsoever.

3 Likes