5. The Search for Magiq: "Elemental Disruption"

Thanks Sage! Also thought it would be a nice way to shamelessly put AG out there in the world for folks to find :cjtea:

14 Likes

Haha! Drawing with my left hand (while barely being able to see where I’m drawing is… Very hard. Looks like the pen ran out too. Oh well! I’ll use a new pen for tomorrow’s!

16 Likes

Got a lotta things to get done at work today, so Link is holding onto this for me:

25 Likes

Keeping focused on a Friday with the rune at my desk!

24 Likes

Stuck this buddy above my laptop while I do chores and Adult Tasks (ie paying bills :c)

21 Likes

Left on a beach in Maine yesterday.

25 Likes

I figured I would touch up my sigil before I head to mass and work on stuff today!

18 Likes

Getting those miles for my team.

Let’s see if it’s still there when I come back after dinner for a second helping. :hermanthumbs:

18 Likes

Drew the sigil on a bank deposit slip today (that for obvious reasons, I won’t take a picture of).

The sigil paid off during my interview last week because I got the job :heart:

@BairnSidhe, I love the sand drawing!

20 Likes

I drew the rune under my painting this morning - my first time using color instead of just black and white! I was very intimidated, but figured pushing past that might make the rune stronger, since I had a very specific goal/purpose.

18 Likes

We watched them storm the sanctuary from our vantage in the foothills of Volcan Cayambe. There weren’t as many as we thought there would be, but they moved quickly, scouring the old ruins, looking for us.

We moved as quickly as we could, knowing how close they’d almost gotten. On our route out, we thought we’d nearly intersected with their party a few times, but we managed to get a day’s worth of distance between us. Yuri could sense the sigils you created in the following week like echoes around the world.

We’re safe, all thanks to you. When I was finally able to login this morning, I passed my phone to the others, showing them all you’d done to protect us. Some were crying, others silently smiling, holding one another.

It’s hard to keep everyone together, especially on the dark paths we’ve spent several nights scrambling down. But we’re all together this morning. Guide willing, we will be on the east coast by this time next week, and on a boat the following. We need to put more distance between them and us, but my greatest fear now is the boat. Once we’ve disembarked, we’ll be at the mercy of the ocean’s solitude and your kindness.

33 Likes

@Louisa, putting the symbols under your art is such a lovely idea.

@Eaves, I’m so glad to hear you all are safe! We’ve got your back.

17 Likes

So starting tomorrow we switch to the next sigil, correct?

21 Likes

Yep, Ore/Creation week starts tomorrow!

22 Likes

That’s going to be a much more interesting one to draw.

17 Likes

Time for The House of Creation and Ore :heart_eyes:
We got this, Mountaineers.

26 Likes

So glad you’ve made it this far, @Eaves!

We’re a creative bunch, so we ought to be able to keep this up in spades this week. Let’s keep it up, guys! :heart:

23 Likes

I can only imagine how scared they must be, and how much all your hard work has meant to them.

Go Mounties. :cjheart:

:flinterforge:

24 Likes

I’m glad you guys are safe @Eaves. We’ll keep up the false trails and you keep up the evacuation.

Next up is Ore and the House of Creation. For those like me who lose track of which is which, here’s the sigil:

No matter how the wind howls, the Mountain will not bow to it.

26 Likes

And some potential places for this week’s rune

19 Likes