5. The Search for Magiq: "Elemental Disruption"

Decided to put my right foot forward today… I crack me up sometimes.

24 Likes

I put one on my arm and drew a bunch in my notebooks

19 Likes

One on each thigh… Tomorrow I’ll add another, then another, til the week is up! Arms next, probably. Upper arms, then lower arms? Or maybe lower arms first, hmm… Tricky decisions. Also, I’ll be making lots of little sticky notes to slip into the library when I go on Friday!!

19 Likes

Going with the arm today, next to my Silmarillion tattoo of two battle cries: “The night is passing! Day will come again!”.

22 Likes

Upper left arm today… It was very hard to draw, and tomorrow it’s going to be even harder, my left hand does not make the steady lines. But I’ll do my best!

19 Likes

My Mom is a lawyer. I’m gonna send a rune with her to the court house, and I’ve put a rune on her work laptop while she’s working at home.:slight_smile:

20 Likes

I :purple_heart: The Mountaineers.

22 Likes

Drew another one on a rock along the huge creek that goes through my town. It’s big enough that I’ve seen kayaks in some stretches of it, but small enough to jump in others. It may not have tides per se, but it sure does move.

24 Likes

Part of me is thinking of getting a Tattoo of my element’s alchemical symbol, but i think i’ll hold on that.

22 Likes

I’ve been putting one in each of my notebooks for my classes.

22 Likes

Taking this one to my shift at the library today!

18 Likes

It’s been a bit of a crazy week on our end, but we’ve been doing our part, we promise. UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2441

22 Likes

First day of classes. Reinked my hand and “etched” the symbol on the Bell Tower!
“Let the Tides Guide you - Push & Pull - to your Purpose”
(Bell Tower is tall so I couldn’t get the whole thing)

17 Likes

Spent the beginning of the week home sick, but I left a sticky note on my desk at work yesterday and brought one to class this morning, with a couple more to place tomorrow. Also discovered that the symbol has been trickier than expected to draw on skin. [spoiler]They started off looking more like pokeballs :upside_down_face:[/spoiler]

18 Likes

This little guy is on my laptop for my interview.

19 Likes

I’ve been carrying this little guy around in my pocket all week

Edit: I have hastily drawn in the missing line since this picture was taken :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Curses, I forgot my line again, too! Fixed it :slight_smile:

14 Likes

put one on my arm while I’m working in the lab!

18 Likes

Late post, but this is the dealio I’ve got going on. Once the week is up, this will be hidden in the appropriate location.

The paper is cardstock and the wrap is hemp wick. Feels interesting in the pocket/hand.

Always liked the idea of someone stumbling upon a secret scroll in a place they wouldn’t expect.

:rabbit2:

22 Likes

That’s a really awesome idea, Hare :exclamation:

14 Likes