5. The Search for Magiq: "Elemental Disruption"

Struggled to draw this left handed and for the first time, but it was worth it! I’ll be creating and drawing this morning and all day at work. I’ll keep it on all week, too.

21 Likes

After a rough first attempt, I got this one! Ready to carry the sigil of Ore this week!

21 Likes

Have mine penned on my thigh (little to high for pics) and I’m working outside landscaping creating a beautiful yard for my boss.

20 Likes

Gonna hide some Ore scrolls in the media department rooms at my school today. Keep it up Mounties :yellow_heart:

21 Likes

Same cardstock and hemp rope kinda thing from my last sigil, but a different scroll style.

And the scroll for Tides & The House Of Purpose will be hidden today whilst I adventure.

25 Likes

:heart: ing just for the squishy kitty in the bg :grin:

17 Likes

The cover of my outlining binder has this convenient picture window, and it being the start of Preptober, it seemed a good place.

Also stickered my sewing machine for all the upcoming mending I have this week.

26 Likes

Got 3 sigils up on the 4th floor of the Arts Building!

23 Likes

Sticking today’s element in my boyfriend’s lunch. He works in Theatre Design at a local Liberal Arts Uni and collects the lunch notes I give him on a cork board outside his office. Be safe Eaves and Co.

28 Likes

Second attempt here, much neater. On night shift and decided to place the element in our Children’s Ward playroom at my work. There’s always lots of creating going on with music, arts and crafts.

Taped it up into a scroll and tucked it on the play easel for good measure.

23 Likes

At a Regional Meeting which is when I do my most brainstorming for writing prompts and community outreach projects - seems an appropriate spot for this little guy:

22 Likes

Someone suggested farmers markets as a location and I immediately thought of my fluorite orb that I got at a farmers market over a decade ago.

It has been chilling above my bed on a shelf since, so it has been in arms reach for almost a third of my life since then, although I was unconscious for that time!

25 Likes

Got it marked! Took me ten times, but I did it! Thicker markers are very hard to use with these…

25 Likes

I went phone background again, and once I’m not on night shift, I’m going to leave a card at my local craft store.

21 Likes

mine is in my classroom. though i shall try to move it to the auditorium.

18 Likes

Here to create art and drink tea, and I’m all out of tea :tea:

23 Likes

Making a character for an upcoming 5e campaign - forgive the orange pen, it was the closest.

20 Likes

I brought Ore with me to one of the finest breweries and farm fermentories in the US, where inventive new brews are created every day, and adorned with gorgeous artwork on the labels.

26 Likes

Dropped off a post it on the self where we store chemexs at work, but thought I would draw straight on my own before I brewed my morning cup of coffee.

Chemex is my favorite brew method, the thought and care that goes into creating a cup of coffee with this yields fantastic emphasis on the more delicate notes.

28 Likes

This one’s for you, @Eaves. Cheers.

26 Likes