3. The Search for Magiq: Cataclysm

I think we’re waiting to hear not only from all the casters (are we still missing some?) and from Sabes again.

11 Likes

We’re still waiting to hear from one caster (@Revenir) . Also any potential updates from @Saberlane?

13 Likes

Rev hasn’t been on the forum for at least a few days.

7 Likes

I dont think so. They only just got the site back.

7 Likes

I’m okay. Slept most of the day. Fell asleep on the train yesterday and ended up riding it for a few hours. Have really weird dreams but I can’t completely remember them.

Not sure what to do next but hopefully someone saw us.

18 Likes

I’ve seen @Revenir posting on social so I know he’s okay. This seemed really dangerous, in retrospect. The spell I mean. Who knew somthing called the cataclysm would turn out to be so scary?

I’m just gld everyone’s okay. Okay. Okay

So that’s one side effect I notice today. Sometimes Hard time getting words correctly from my head to either my mouth or in writing.

20 Likes

We really put you through the ringer around here. First a ghost in your head and now this.

In seriousness, please don’t take this lightly. Maybe get checked out by a doctor. Yes it was magiq and all but it could have left some very tangible results.

16 Likes

Glad to hear from you @Saberlane :heart:

Who do y’all think we should reach out to with the couriers? The Searchers or Marty?

Also, did we do the pinch hitting thing yet?

I’m glad we’ve heard from almost everyone (@Revenir let us know!) but I don’t want our efforts to go to waste, we’ve got this, we’ve still got eachother - let’s tear down this gods awful veil and get back in touch with our peeps! :sparkles::raised_hands::sparkles:

11 Likes

Out of body experiences can be very traumatic on the brain. Stay hydrated and rest is the best advice I can give you Sabes. On the topic of results, I think we should give our allies a little more time, but if we don’t hear anything by noon HST tomorrow, I think it’s would be prudent to at least attempt to reach out.

11 Likes

Any chance that having something to write with at hand in your sleep might do something again? Hopefully you still have one person floating around in there rather than, you know…

15 Likes

Yeesh. That’s a terrifying though. Will try.

16 Likes

Anyone else a little nervous we haven’t heard from anyone yet? @Marty.60, we back with you? Should we be sending a courier to the Seachers?

16 Likes

I’m more curious than anything, although the thought of being completely separated from Neithernor is concerning, to say the least.

12 Likes

If we’ve at least managed to shine a light on the veil strong enough for Lauren to see it’ll be something

15 Likes

I do feel like we need to do something, although I’m not sure what.

11 Likes

This reminds me of the Last Traveler. Are you a Traveler now?

9 Likes

I’d say give it a few more days, double check that everyone who helped cast the Cataclysm is doing okay, then maybe try to send one more neithercourier? The question is, of course, who should we send to?

10 Likes

The problemi is magiq was dwindling to mothing before we went and blew up half the artifacts we possess and Saberlane and the offices with it

If anything theres less now. I wish we could use the couriers but if they were available i am sure the searchers would have used one.

Rather than risking dwindling resources we could try some more old school methods. We should be checking every means we have been contacted in the past. Maybe some old site is working again. And if we find nothing by Monday should probably have Saberlane try reaching Marty again by phone or in person.

Maybe Sabes hopefully brief traveler like state can help.him deliver a message. Maybe we could write him a poem for old times sake amd maybe he could deliver them in small 2 line clips.

16 Likes

Trying old school methods first might definitely be for the best, you’re right. It’s possible something has happened on the fringe of our collective knowledge-- I mean, to be fair, you guys did do the magic equivalent of a world-wide flashbang, as far as I can tell. Something must have gotten through.

Here’s hoping Sabes will be okay. Let’s… Not start making it look like his consciousness is disappearing through poems though, yeah? Writing him a poem anyway might be nice, though.

14 Likes

I’m sure by now I shouldn’t expect it to change, but I checked the Fletcher Dawson site anyway just to be sure. All seems as we left it when the chronocompass stopped spinning. (Was mainly double-checking that space for the “contact” link that never actually linked to anything)

14 Likes