3. The Search for Magiq: Cataclysm

Yep, I’m prepared.

12 Likes

Sorrel, that was a beautiful object, and a beautiful story to go with it. Thanks for helping with the spell!

14 Likes

Thanks! Aside from the anticipation of the spell, I’m really enjoying everyone’s stories.

15 Likes

my story wasnt really that interesting, but i was struggling in my head and i just kept coming back to “Coke watch! Coke watch!” so i went with it ^^;

9 Likes

Your story was great! They have all been so far! I really look forward to each item each day. Its a nice window into worlds i never knew existed.

14 Likes

Going by the wonderful list Tinker created We have @Oraclesage up today.

Have at it when ready, Oracle. If there’s a problem @Darkus is on deck for tomorrow.

10 Likes

You ready for your part today, @Darkus?

I’d say if by nightfall we haven’t heard someone else feel free to hop in.

11 Likes

@Robert, you are a live saver, and I am blown away by the castings (castings?) you’ve all created.

13 Likes

I’m basically a very simple synthetic intelligence.

If noone_has_cast_today && time > noon_HST
    poke thread;
if noone_has_cast_today && time > 7pm_HST
    invite_anyone_to_take_current_day
repeat;

Seriously you could get one of those birds that bob up and down into a cup of water to do what I do. It takes like…45 seconds of brain power, and 44 of that is trying to come up with vaguely amusing similes.

That being said, it’s 7pm EST. Anyone care to go today, fire away. Just post here so we know one person already has today.

Darkus, just hollar when you’re back and we’ll get you back into the list.

Thank you all for your patience. bobs back into the glass of water

16 Likes

I’m on the backup list, but I can take today, if needed. I found the thing I was looking for in my jewelry box.

13 Likes

I’d say go for it…we were short a couple on the front line list anyway

9 Likes

Done!

11 Likes

Thanks Viv!

9 Likes

Ooh that was a good one Viv! And the pendant is so cleverly designed to boot!

13 Likes

Agreed, that is a most nifty looking charm!

11 Likes

I’m sorry. I was busy all day I could not tell my story and charm. I’m sorry I let you all down. I will do it tomorrow.

10 Likes

Hey, mundane life happens. No beating yourself up over it, the order’s nebulous and we haven’t missed a day yet. :eaveshug:

15 Likes

Thank you

11 Likes

You’re on queue to post today, if you’re around!

8 Likes

It’s done.

12 Likes