20.5.The Secret Society: Calling the Corners for Saberlane and Woolie (Complete!)

I can volunteer for Thorn if we need me.

Also, a few people contacted me about changing their locations on the map. Could y’all remind me who you are and where you are? I remember Remus (but I don’t remember where), but this weeks has been a little hectic so I can’t remember much else.

Edit: Put @Remus in Dakar and @Helios in Ft. Collins
Here is the updated map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rqm7j12KfxvI1InPg2q5fm4taLOFLJPp&usp=sharing

Let me know if you have any issues with it/need me to change your location, etc.

10 Likes

I can go for Goss if we need one.

13 Likes

I can try to fill in somewhere if need be (wanted to give others a chance since I think I was in on it the last time we called corners). Just let me know what needs coverage and I’ll try to find something. :simon:

9 Likes

So I recently found out that piggy backing a spell can help alleviate the burden. So I think having duos for each corner would be the best way to do this.

As always I’m more than willing to help, spell sickness is pretty brutal for me but only lasts a few hours.

15 Likes

I’m available if needed, I also have some ideas for refinements to the ritual that I planning on working up a post about. Not sure if those will be ready in time though.

8 Likes

Which day?

7 Likes

So, if we’re going to try piggybacking as @cheyyyme has mentioned, I’m willing to do whatever I can to help. Admittedly, a little nervous, but want to do what I can. I’m Thornmouth but will help where needed.

13 Likes

Yes! Welcome. Any and all help with spells is super appreciated. Any questions about the setup?

9 Likes

I will try to do some organizing and see where we are shortly. Been rather preoccupied.

12 Likes

At the moment, i believe I understand the setup. But is there somewhere I can learn more about spell sickness? If I’m going to help, I’d like to know possible outcomes.

12 Likes

Ohhh, right. Yeah, it’s a little different for everyone. We didn’t actually know to expect it the first time; we think it has something to do with the mechanics of using certain magiq in a timeline where there’s not a lot of it. To be honest, it affects everyone differently; I think we’ve had everything from intense headaches to full-blown stomach flus. You really just have to take a risk the first time and see what happens for you. Tea and electrolytes generally help, though! And if you’re doing support work it probably won’t hit you as hard.

14 Likes

So who we got atm? I see Oracle for Goss, Grim, Nightwater, and Ash for Ebenguard, Raven and TrueMagick for Thornmouth, Viv for Flinterforge, Remus and Sky for Weatherwatch, and Chey, Rob, and I for Bali. Did I miss anyone? We seem to have all elements covered, but not all doubled if we wanted to try piggybacking.

And wow, feeling super lucky again. I only really had the one not so great night while we were actually doing the spell, but other than that nothing. Plus if we do this anytime after Friday I won’t have to worry too much about spell sickness as I have nowhere to be for a looooong time :slight_smile:

14 Likes

@Nimueh I might be misremembering the stomach flu, but the 18 hours after coordinating the Lantern spell for the Day of Change was rough. This shouldn’t be nearly as bad. :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Oh, I’m not expecting it to be bad, it just seemed very convenient for a change to not have to think about it, lol.

12 Likes

You know. Building on @cheyyyme s idea. If we could get two people per guild we could do one ward for Woolie and another for Saberlane.

12 Likes

I’m happy to be the double for Goss or Flinter, I’ll start poking around for something for those elements. :cjsmile:

12 Likes

I can be the second for Flinter, but if someone who didn’t get to dreamwalk wants a shot at magiq, that’s fine with me too!

10 Likes

I can be the second for Gossmere.

10 Likes

Awwww yish, goss powers unite

10 Likes

…steps back into the shadows to wait until she is needed in the future.

7 Likes