2. The Search For Magiq: The Neithercouriers

Ooh yes! We should definitely do that as well.

Edit: I added it to the draft :cjsmile:

8 Likes

Ooof a lot has happened over the weekend! Time to play catch up!

8 Likes

Hmm. We’re cut off then. I guess yeah, getting in contact with these guys is our best bet to get unisolated, but lets keep an eye and ear out for anything else that could help.

9 Likes

Do we feel cool about this message? Penpal fam, is anyone into assembling something nice for our new friends? @Tinker @Viviane @Oraclesage @TrueMagick @Ravenwing @Grimangel53

9 Likes

I think that is perfect, Rev.

I have spent the last few hours mulling over this, I really don’t know what to think.
We knew the silver was around but… A second war of Neithernor, or worse will the war be fought on this side of the door? Haven’t we sacrificed enough? At what point does MM decide to get involved?
If it was just Ascender and Endri who weren’t responding I would assume that their work had kept them in Neithernor, busy and unable to check out the forums. Marty? Lauren?
We have been completely cut off.

12 Likes

Do we have any ideas for what would be accepted as an intentional payment?

10 Likes

Do you know those little baby vials of inks? Like these?

I think they would be a good option. Also coins of any kind. You might try stamps, though its hard to say how the couriers will think of them. I feel like intention matters, so if you put the stamps forward as payment and they are at least sort of interesting (like a limited edition stamp) then they’ll probably be okay.

13 Likes

Fingers crossed they accept Mardi Gras doubloons. Close enough to coins, right?

15 Likes

They’re shiny, right? :joy:

No but really, I think they could be good. Somehow it feels like a very vibrant and Gossmere-appropriate payment.

12 Likes

It sounds plausible to me…in my extensive knowledge of people-sized salamander post officials.

13 Likes

i can give it a shot! though im not sure what i could give them. small enchantments on coins and rocks maybe?

9 Likes

I wouldn’t stress too much. I had no idea about payment and the guy rifled through my stuff and found something. Beyond that, you simply need some paper and an envelope. Aesthetic photos are also unnecessary, I’m just Extra. :deirdrexd:

12 Likes

i also proabbly need to refill my fountain pen anyway.
so i can write out something and make an envelope!

So jsut write out teh message and go from there?

8 Likes

Yep! Then you say the magiq words aloud and the messenger should come.

“Don’t find this bell toll a worrier, We’re ringing for the bespoke courier.”

10 Likes

will do for tomorrow!

7 Likes

But what are we all sending, exactly? The same message, or should we write our own?

8 Likes

Only one person should send a message. It doesn’t have to be what I wrote, but whatever y’all do send, it would be nice if you share in the thread. So we’re all on the same page and everything. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Oh okay cool, I just wasn’t sure if we were all sending messages or just giving tokens to friendly(?) salamander friend

13 Likes

if you want to do the thing Oracle, you can send the message! I’ll just have offerings ready too!

8 Likes

Hey fam, have y’all decided? We should probably not keep the Searchers waiting, if we can help it. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes