1. The Search For Magiq: The 30 Day Spell

What?

15 Likes

Sounds like whatever/whoever that is thinks we are the original MM

9 Likes

The herald - that’s a fascinating term. Someone who goes before something, announces something to come. We need to keep going, Mounties! Keep up the good work!

13 Likes

Were we wrong to doubt your resilience?

Well, we do have a track record of being pretty darn persistent… :muscle:

13 Likes

yeah… i just checked the image, and saw i had made a mistake.
maybe i’ll go back and fix it
unless my image is messing with me.

10 Likes

The Instagram post is gone. This reminds of talking to the Last Traveler, but instead of the connection fading, my gut says the connection is getting stronger.

12 Likes

I’m with Augo on this, it feels like the pulse of a steadying heartbeat. Rather than a dying one.

12 Likes

I’ve been out of the office for a couple days. Just got back to see all the wonderful work you’ve done on this spell. You never cease to amaze me, Mounties.

13 Likes

Another message from the mysterious searchformagiq account! They’re referencing the herald as “she/her” - any ideas? Deirdre and Avis Green both immediately come to mind.

13 Likes

Remember how, a long time ago, it was mentioned that it wasn’t the Silver that altered the world? Mr. Wideawake said that, no one knew who did it but it wasn’t them.

But…it almost sounds like this herald might be part of it? Maybe they saw something that traumatized them and caused magiq to splinter.

I dunno, but my tinfoil is coming out in yards now. :tinfoilhat:

13 Likes

Also unhelpful conjecture/adding of questions, but “She called to one…”

Who’s this “one?”

8 Likes

So the herald might some kind of prophet who created everything or is going to fix everything?

8 Likes

Same. But for another reason. They’ve mentioned twice that we, the Mountaineers, were lost, disappeared, or “riven from the world” after the Day of Change. But… hi? We’re right here and have been since the DoC.

12 Likes

This also seems interesting as it could be referring to the original monarchs pamphlet

12 Likes

Maybe it’s a different Day of Change, one from the other Book, and these are messages related to that Book’s Mounties.

If it’s related to the entries in Avis’ journal, maybe their DoC was when they were trying to stem the flow of magiq/changing of their time, and that group was lost…

:brandonthinking: :tinfoilhat:

9 Likes

The “Verso and Recto. Different, but still bound together now in our shared journey.” line reminds me of “Book of the Wild, Book of Kings, two Books rebound in butterfly wings.” Maybe they’re trying to say that our “books,” being re-bound together are now two sides of the same page, or two separate pages now opposed together, face-to-face?

14 Likes

The only female I believe we’ve encountered that can see the future is Portencia.

Who knows what someone with her talents and abilities could have done in a Book where she was actually surrounded by people who could guide and help her.

Although the ‘she called to one…but you also answered’ thing… I think this is someone outside the two Books. Someone in the fray or the council or whatever. They were looking for their contacts in the Book of the Wild, but we also answered. Maybe this is someone with a perspective not changed by whatever happened.

Weird.

13 Likes

I got a notification that a post went up on the Instagram, but by the time I checked, it was gone. Did anyone else catch it?

6 Likes

Same here but I didn’t catch it

5 Likes

@Avalon also experienced the same thing, and is keeping an eye on the account too

7 Likes