Your Merchandise Ideas Here

Hey Mounties!
We’re going to roll out the official Ackerly Green site in the next couple months and I was wondering…

Do you have merchandise ideas? Could be as general as “posters” or as specific as “a shirt with a flyer for Cags’ last show on it.”

Just want to get some ideas for what you’re into and see if I can find a way to get it to you!

10 Likes

TMP themed sketchbooks/journals
Oracular Eye shirts/notebooks/scroll posters
TMP Guild Butterfly shirts

Temporary Guild tattoos

Herman/Steve shirts

5 Likes

Im already going to say anything Cags related will be a best seller and I LOVE the shirt and poster idea. Personally I know I would buy stickers for assorted notebooks and laptops. Notebooks Im totally down for and I know I would buy a Monarchs Mountain pamphlet.

5 Likes

OKAY THE VERY IDEA OF AN OCULAR EYE JOURNAL HAS ME SHOOk
Guild temp tattoos could be cool here.

7 Likes

Chronocompass pendants/watches

5 Likes

Okay damn please calm down I want some money left over XD

5 Likes

Something as simple as a Notebook with the Compass on it, or a small amulet type thing, and it would have a guild name engraved into it

8 Likes

Guild coffee mugs and decals
I would love some Balimoran merch with the intertwined trees

7 Likes

I like the idea of an engraved amulet.

6 Likes

I’ve been thinking of newspaper articles about in game events. “From the Desk of Marty Rank” . Marty’s had to been doing something to support himself for the past 30 years, maybe writing freelance articles for small newspapers about odd events?

Some articles I’d love to have clippings for.

“Chaos at the Morgan Library”

“Drunken college students report winged woman flying over city”

“City officials attribute weird chanting and rumblings under old subway station to climate change”

I’d frame those things. Probably pretty cheap to create too.

11 Likes

I have a pretty sweet Brakebills mousepad I picked up at the House bookstore last Alumni weekend. They have all kinds of stuff over there. Similar stuff for Monarch Papers would be neat to get.

6 Likes

Mugs or cups and saucers for tea rituals.
Flinterforge stationery sets…

10 Likes

The Lost Athenaeum “spellbooks” with tea, food, and craft spells based on the fragment puzzles, and rituals the Mounties have performed together.

With a TMP soundtrack.

10 Likes

Hoodies!!!

5 Likes

Yes! I was thinking that too. Heavier hoodies and light zip-ups with embroidered and print Guild/TMP logos

5 Likes

Heavy hoodies are always nice. Guild journals and temp tattoos would be awesome!

5 Likes

One word. Stickers.

7 Likes

Oooooh boy, you have opened the floodgates.

• Moleskine-esque sketchbooks with the Oracular Eye
  • A book of briars key necklace (kind of like this but with the BoB key design? I want an irl key to turn!)
  • A Cags-themed ringer shirt in the same vein as this (except gods instead of demons, of course xD)
  • Baseball tees with the guild logos
  • A cute lil’ Herman plushie
  • Stickers of the guild logos/the butterflies/Herman
  • Acrylic charms/keychains for the characters and also the flowers/animals
  • Buttons
  • Patches, especially a Herman one
  • Tote bags with the guild logos and the Oracular Eye
  • If there are people into it, a vinyl soundtrack would be super cool
  • Like a zine of some sort? Maybe for the Low or Monarch Mountain?
  • Cags calendar
12 Likes

I’m definitely feeling most of these (my wallet isn’t but happiness > student loans).

I would also be down for pendant/banners with the compass and guild symbols. Maybe a tetrahedron paperweight/desk decorator type thing? I tend to buy a lot of little trinkets and just stick them all over my work space.

8 Likes

Legit am going to be SO broke.

So far I love the mole skin journal, Vinyl music, and patches ideas the best.

7 Likes