Winter Gift Exchange

My parcel already arrived~ I’m waiting to open it until Christmas, but yaaay :smiley:

11 Likes

Whaaaa?!? That’s super fast!!! Can’t wait to see all the gifts!!

11 Likes

Mine should be in the mail this week! It was finals last week, and one more supply is arriving tomorrow. But SOON!

12 Likes

I was surprised as well :smiley: Super excited!

11 Likes

And the box is on it’s way!

9 Likes

St. Auggie’s turtles delivered me a package!

11 Likes

Just an update!

Our postal system is whack at the moment since our national post workers went on strike and all for profit shipping companies are extremely overwhelmed during the holiday season and the increased demand since there’s a strike and everything is backlogged beyond belief.

So it’ll get there when it gets there. Hopefully.
I apologize in advance :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Chiming in to say the same. :grimacing: My package is somewhere in the postal ether, and I’m praying customs and Canada Post is kind to it. I know at some point this month, Canada was denying all international mail and I couldn’t find an update on the situation, so not sure what will happen. :laurencry:

9 Likes

Mine’s also in the aether, but I kinda expected that cause international (and overseas) mail. Maybe it’s nearly there?

9 Likes

Sending mine in the next day or so. Things have been nuts with travel and moving :grimacing: Sorry gift exchange partner!

10 Likes

Mine is out there somewhere. The postal system isn’t currently on strike in my province, but it is backlogged from when it was, so who knows when the messenger turtles will get to it.

8 Likes