Winter Gift Exchange Unwrapping

I had to leave mine in GA went I went to college. Dad said he’d mail it on Monday.

5 Likes

Ok Nim yours maaayyy be lost in transit, it was sent during to postal strikes in Canada and having a hard time tracking it down! The turtles are on it and will get back to us ASAP

6 Likes

The turtles have made it to the post office back home, but my mother can’t pick it up until Friday, and then she needs to send it to my flat, so I should have it maybe next week? For sure will have it by the week after. Much excite!

12 Likes

The turtles are in the office!! (and so cute!)

Huuuuuge thank you shoutout to @Ravenwing for these absolutely stunning gifts!

You nailed AGP perfectly! Tea, stories, and lovely antiques that make our little Instagram hearts swoon :cjheart: Thank you thank you!!!

15 Likes

I’m glad y’all like it! Soooo sorry about how late it is.

10 Likes

Raven is excellent giver of gifts

8 Likes

No worries at all!!! They were all so thoughtful and very much appreciated :eaveshug:

9 Likes

They’re AMAZING. Thank you so much @Ravenwing!

10 Likes

Finally, the turtles have made it to me! Thanks soooooooo much to @Ginger! Gonna put the moon and star patches on my flute cases straight away!

9 Likes

speaking of. CJB, i totally didnt even post here, but thanks so much for the bullet journal and tons of pens, ive been using them every day since you sent em. Perfect gift for scatterbrained me :3

9 Likes

Oh man, @Cj_Heighton that makes me so happy to hear! I hope they’ve been helpful!

7 Likes