What the AG Forum Means to You

As the title implies, I just want to start a discussion on what this forum means to everyone here.

7 Likes

Community and a good place to get up-to-date with ongoing events.

8 Likes

A place to gather information. To read the stories and delve into the lore. Takes a while to understand, but I’m getting it.

And to examine the writing. Everyone here writes so well! Like a secret club of author’s that I snuck into.

:balimora:

14 Likes

It’s a wonderful place where fellow weirdos like me can express themselves with like-minded individuals. And what @Warden says about writing!

9 Likes

Also, I love that this is a place where we can all come together in peace with shared interests. In a world now where we are all so divided this is a pleasant alternative.

10 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree!

5 Likes

I’m relatively new here, but I already love the sense of togetherness and community! I also love the connection to the story and the Book of Briars, which I’m absolutely stoked to read when it comes out!! I’ve been reluctant to join any sort of social media after seeing its firsthand effects on a close friend of mine, but I think the environment here is perfect for me! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’ve recently moved to a new town, not too far from home, but it’s been the first time I’ve ever been entirely alone. When I moved here I promised myself to make time for the things I love, like reading and playing my Trombone.

Until I found AG, I had only been able to make good on one of those promises to myself. But even better than having something to read again, theres a whole community of people that also love to read and it makes me excited that I might make some new friends here!

Tl;dr Its a virtual home that I’m very excited to have found :ebenguard:

12 Likes

I love that the people here are so supportive of one another and eager to share each others interests. TMP opens up a new magiqal-reality, and the forum operates as a virtual meeting place to discuss and explore our experiences with it. It’s like democratic creativity, with certainly a final word on how things turn out (:cjtea:), but with a lot of freedom to challenge initial expectations. It’s like a big family gathering if big family gatherings weren’t the worst.

11 Likes

Biggest mood ever.

14 Likes

Family, but make it FASHION, Baby.

12 Likes